Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Redszone Dynasty League - Discussion Thread

Re: Redszone Dynasty League -- players needed...

I drafted David Wright. Championship!

Camisadelgolf, it is your turn.

After the 1st round is completed I will be able to add the players to your teams. Yahoo won't let me do it until after the 1st round for some reason. Hopefully after that you guys can add the player to your team from the FA list when you make your pick. Until then, please make sure that the player you want to pick has not already been drafted.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicDumpling View Post
    I have no problem with trading draft picks. Go for it.

By the way, you can also trade players once you have drafted them. I see no reason to wait until the draft is over. Start wheeling and dealing now if you want to.
    That works for me.

I picked and sent an email to mbgrayson. It was tough deciding between ARod and Pujols, and I already have a feeling I'll regret my pick. However, if that means more losses for the Cards, it was worth it.

I think Pujols is a great pick. Who wouldn't love to have him on their team? Want to trade him to me?

I had a hard time deciding between David Wright and Pujols at #2. I briefly considered a couple other guys.

Wright surprised me a little but if you can land a player you like a little more (whether it's Wright or Pujols) and still end up with a mvp type I wouln't regret it at all. Imo, the middle rounds (say 6-12) are where it gets a little more interesting.

Well, I passed on ARod too.

With pick 1.4, I took Jose Reyes. I just worried about how the 'roid thing will effect ARoid.
    Last edited by mbgrayson; 02-20-2009 at 01:23 AM.
    "I think we’re starting to get to the point where people are starting to get tired of this stretch of ball,” Votto said. “I think something needs to start changing and start going in a different direction. I’m going to do my part to help make that change.”

One more team to pass on A-Fraud. WilyMo?

WilyMoRocks is usually online in the early morning I think.

ok, forgive me for missing some instructions, but how are we picking?
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

that ok, let a-roid pass all the way down to 11. I'll survive the media terror!
    "The Hall of Fame is there to keep alive the memory of people. You don't need to do that with people like Buck [O'Niel] and Joe [Nuxhall]. Nobody's forgetting those guys."

- Joe Posnanski

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    ok, forgive me for missing some instructions, but how are we picking?
    On the league page, scroll down to the messages. Just post which pick you are and the name of the player in the subject line. After that, just email the next person and tell him it's his turn.

Pick #10 here..anxiously awaiting.

I know what ya mean reds77 but I think WilyMo is new to fantasy baseball and since the 12 hour window to make a pick doesn't start til monday I'm more than willing to be patient with his pick. I mean I don't think he'll need too much longer. Right? I'll be waiting on my next pick for awhile anyway.
    Last edited by redsfandan; 02-20-2009 at 11:21 PM.

I'd be ok with Wright at #2. That guy is a ridiculous stud. Him, Pujols and A Rod would be a tough one.
    "The Hall of Fame is there to keep alive the memory of people. You don't need to do that with people like Buck [O'Niel] and Joe [Nuxhall]. Nobody's forgetting those guys."

- Joe Posnanski

Quote Originally Posted by redsfandan View Post
    I know what ya mean reds77 but I think WilyMo is new to fantasy baseball and since the 12 hour window to make a pick doesn't start til monday I'm more than willing to be patient with his pick. I mean I don't think he'll need too much longer. Right? I'll be waiting on my next pick for awhile anyway.
    I agree. I'd rather WMR do his homework and prepare for his pick than make poor decisions...

Turn Off Ads?