Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Adopting a Puppy

post hype sleeper cincinnati chili's Avatar

Re: Adopting a Puppy

Boss, He's handsome. I'm talking Don Zimmer handsome. Nice work and good luck with the training.
    How, then, are those people of the future—who are taking steroids every day—going to look back on baseball players who used steroids? They're going to look back on them as pioneers. They're going to look back at it and say "So what?" - Bill James, Cooperstown and the 'Roids

2. Turn Off Ads?

Awesome, Boss - though he has that "I'm up to no good" look on his face.

About time!

Good looking dog. Although he just looks like (in that picture) that he might be a handfull in the puppy stages. Most dogs are like that.

Good luck with him. Once you bond, he'll be your best friend for life.

Rem

Congratulations!!!

I am not using hyperbole when I say that your life will never be the same, and only in a good way.

Dogs are awesome!! The best part is that no matter how crappy a day you had, he will always be there for you, unconditionally.

Well, that and the fact that they are chick magnets. Take him to a restaurant with outdoor seating, and you will see for yourself! You won't have time to eat, you'll have so many babes falling all over him.

Enjoy!
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Late to the thread.

Congrats on the BT, Boss. If you're ever up in Dayton, he can hang out with my BT, Lemmy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "It is much easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus_the_Red View Post
    Late to the thread.

Congrats on the BT, Boss. If you're ever up in Dayton, he can hang out with my BT, Lemmy.
    Sounds good - you have a nice looking Boston.

Turn Off Ads?