Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New cell phone plan & phone (need some advice)

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Re: New cell phone plan & phone (need some advice)

Quote Originally Posted by redsfandan View Post
    Well, I would consider them but that's who I used to have and, imo, they have some pretty bad customer service. Unfortunately, that's a big pet peeve of mine. Thanks tho. I really do appreciate all the help.
    The secret to VM customer service is to only call them during weekday business hours. That way your call gets routed to a US call center. If you call on a Sunday evening, the call goes to an offshore call center where it is handled by a drone reading a script off of a screen. I've even spoken to their TECHNICAL support people for a technical issue (who also only work on weekdays in daylight hours) and found them to be really sharp.
    /r/reds

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: New cell phone plan & phone (need some advice)

Quick question...

If you get one of these smart phones that doubles as a hotspot (Iphone/Droid). Is it fast enough to run your home internet (I play PS3 and stream netflix to TV) thru it? I'm just wondering if I go all out on a cell phone plan if I could drop home internet.

Thanks guys.

Turn Off Ads?