Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MLB Network Reds Reminder

MLB Network Reds Reminder

The Reds are up in the 30 in 30 dealie they are doing, airing Friday night (March 6) at 8:00 est.

Also, catch if you can Thursday's (tonight's - March 5) MLB tonight in repeat at about the 34 minute mark in they run an awesome two minute or so highlight reel of great moments in Reds history, followed by a discussion of the team's chances and outlook this year.

I am really enjoying this channel in all respects.
    Last edited by membengal; 03-05-2009 at 11:09 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: MLB Network Reds Reminder

In addition to the 8 PM showing of 30 Clubs in 30 Days for the Reds the show will also be repeated at 11:30 PM tomorrow night, 6 AM Saturday and Noon on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    The Reds are up in the 30 in 30 dealie they are doing, airing Friday night (March 6) at 8:00 est.

Also, catch if you can Thursday's (tonight's - March 5) MLB tonight in repeat at about the 34 minute mark in they run an awesome two minute or so highlight reel of great moments in Reds history, followed by a discussion of the team's chances and outlook this year.

I am really enjoying this channel in all respects.
    Just set the recorder, thanks for the heads up.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

I've been checking. Thanks for the notice. That host that does those irritates me and I don't know why. Hope we get less of him and Mitchy-Poo during the season.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

That discussion was great. Al Leiter loves the Reds young pitching. That's about the third time I've heard him praise Volquez. He said Volquez is a bonafide #1, then he commented on Cueto's great young arm and said Aaron Harang is the key to the Reds pitching staff. John Hart praised the Reds hiring of Walt Jocketty and he thinks the Reds are moving in the right direction.

I'm looking forward to tonight's show. I'll be recording it.
    I miss Adam Dunn.

Stat Wanker Hodiernus RedsManRick's Avatar

Thanks for the heads up! I set the DVR last night.
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

I've been dvr'ing the whole season of 30 on 30. With the exception of the completely pathetic and unfunny batting stance guy, they've all been pretty well done.

It sounds like Phillips might be a better batter this year if he lives up to his word
    Most Vottomatic Player

I think he was just trying to impress Hazel Mae...

BA struggling not to be too giddy when talking about Boston and Fenway atmosphere.

I think he was just trying to impress Hazel Mae...
    It might have helped if Harang had tried that. I didn't think it was even possible for a ballplayer to be a more boring interview than JD Drew.
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

How can Eric Davis and Ted Klewzewski not be on everybody's all time Reds team? Though they were great players, I would remove Dunn and Pinson for Klu and Eric The Red.

Are you kidding me? Am I really the last word on this thread? Is everyone really content with Vada Pinson taking Eric Davis' bench spot on this team? Eric Davis in his prime was without question the most talented baseball player I have ever seen, and that includes Junior and Barry Bonds. And, would you carry Adam on your bench over Ted Klewzewski? Sometimes, I feel like all I need to do is voice my opinion around here to kill a thread. I suppose I should feel honored, but I am more inclined to be hurt. C'mon, this all time team should not stand by these outsiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Santo Alcala View Post
    Are you kidding me? Am I really the last word on this thread? Is everyone really content with Vada Pinson taking Eric Davis' bench spot on this team? Eric Davis in his prime was without question the most talented baseball player I have ever seen, and that includes Junior and Barry Bonds. And, would you carry Adam on your bench over Ted Klewzewski? Sometimes, I feel like all I need to do is voice my opinion around here to kill a thread. I suppose I should feel honored, but I am more inclined to be hurt. C'mon, this all time team should not stand by these outsiders.
    Vada Pinson didn't take Eric Davis' spot. Ken Griffey Sr. and/or Ken Griffey Jr. took Eric's spot.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Davis should be in for Dunn...not Pinson....Pinson was better than Dunn...and almost as good as Davis was. Davis should be in for Griffey Sr. as well.

Turn Off Ads?