Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite brand of mustard

Favorite brand of mustard

Anyone else as big of a mustard fanatic as I am?

I gotta say, I went to a game in Cleveland with my Pops last year (actually, it was the unassisted triple play game) and grabbed a hotdog.

Well, maybe it was my 4th hot dog.

Anyways, I went over and put some Bertman Ballpark mustard on it. I thought I had found the garden of Eden.

Bertman is my number one mustard for hot dogs or other sausages. Anyone else have any preferences?
    2014 Reds record: 1-2

I look like a banker in this...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Favorite brand of mustard

Quote Originally Posted by elfmanvt07 View Post
    Anyone else as big of a mustard fanatic as I am?

I gotta say, I went to a game in Cleveland with my Pops last year (actually, it was the unassisted triple play game) and grabbed a hotdog.

Well, maybe it was my 4th hot dog.

Anyways, I went over and put some Bertman Ballpark mustard on it. I thought I had found the garden of Eden.

Bertman is my number one mustard for hot dogs or other sausages. Anyone else have any preferences?
    I think I must not be a good afficianado, I'll take French's, Plochman's, Kroger brand, Heinz. For a brown mustard, I prefer Gulden's.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Colonel Mustard, in the Library, with the candlestick!

I like French's. I often add some tabasco to give a little kick. Excellent for sandwiches and pretzels I must say.
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." Homer Simpson

"I wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well." Keith Richards

Yellow mustard. I don't like any spicy of fancy mustard. Heniz will do for me.

I have an unnatural fear of mustard. Any time someone gets near me with it, I literally run away. Mustard makes me cower in fear like nothing else, and I have no idea why.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

I like to cook with Inglehoffer's stone ground mustard. A couple of tablespoons of that can make steamed cauliflower a whole lot more interesting.
    /r/reds

Zoinks!

There is a Beer & Brat mustard that has horseraddish in it that I really like.

Mustard skeeves me.

Pretty simple for me: French's Yellow Mustard

Quote Originally Posted by HotCorner View Post
    Pretty simple for me: French's Yellow Mustard
    Me too, although sometimes I like to "mix it up" and use French's Honey Mustard, when I'm feeling really dangerous

Cha... Poupon, or anything Dijon, the rest is pale, it's bucket.

I have a jar of homemade sweet mustard (I don't know who made it) in my fridge right now. It has a nice tang to it.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

After all these years, this still makes me lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_pGT8Q_tjk

I love Killians Irish Red Mustard...great stuff. I agree with the original poster, though: Ballpark Mustard is the best.

Cleveland's Ballpark Mustard is my favorite, but I really miss the "sharp" mustards of Austria and Bavaria. I could really go for a Bosna, which consists of two thin bratwurst on a crusty roll with a spicy mustard and onion relish and curry powder. Tastes great but definitely won't get many kisses afterward.

Back to Cleveland's mustard, they were wise to keep the same mustard provider when they moved to the Jake, but one thing I really miss it that they used to have these Polish Sausages that were available at most stands at Cleveland Municipal Stadium, but I no longer see at the now Progressive Field. Stadium Mustard on a grilled kielbasa is great.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Turn Off Ads?