OOOOH YEEEAHHHH!! CarolinaRedleg's Avatar

Re: Reds-Mudcats exhibition

I hope everybody can access these....

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/al...2491151&ref=nf

Let me know if you can't.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

The photos look great. Thank you, CarolinaRedleg.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaRedleg View Post
    Well, after attending the game, I feel better about the future of the Reds. The now....um, we'll see (kidding, sort of).

Got there at the opening, got autographs from Weathers, Phillips and Herrera and several great pregame photos (will post them soon). Living so far away from Cincinnati, this was the first time I've seen the Reds in person in 21 years (went to Riverfront in 88), so awesome experience on my part.
    I got Baker and Herrera down the 3'rd base line right before game started. Got Clay Counsil (pitched to Hamilton in All Star game last year)to sign a ball for me as well. Most of the others were not the least bit interested in the fans, and didn't seem to care to be there at all. They sure didn't do a single thing to make any new fans for the Reds last night in any fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaRedleg View Post
    I hope everybody can access these....

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/al...2491151&ref=nf

Let me know if you can't.
    I can't. It looks like you have to have a facebook account to view the pics. Is there any other way you can post them? If not, no biggie.
    I miss Adam Dunn.

Turn Off Ads?