Turn Off Ads?

Thread: More Reds headed back to camp

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

More Reds headed back to camp

After the Netherlands shock the Dominican team (and the world), the Reds will get Volquez, Cueto, Viola and Tavarez back. This after Votto's Canada team was eliminated as well.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: More Reds headed back to camp

I am grateful to this Netherlands team not only for that, but also for giving us three Game 7's in a row. That is exciting baseball. Hopefully, we will soon complete the transition back to the real game from the roided out, vulgar, home run hitting contests that have passed for ML baseball over the last 20 years.

I second that.Glad that the 2/5 of our rotation that pitched for the Dominican will be on there way back to ST.Wouldn't mind too much if they kept Willey T. though.

I just saw that Willey had a .615OBP and 6 walks in the WBC.Only 3 games but still a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfever09 View Post
    I just saw that Willey had a .615OBP and 6 walks in the WBC.Only 3 games but still a good sign.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Turn Off Ads?