Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Random Thoughts

Haunted by walks

Random Thoughts

To the question "Is he a leader?", the answer "He leads by example" means "No."

But a force on the field is more important than a presence in the clubhouse.

If you need more than one veteran leader, you don't have any veteran leaders.

Hazel Mae actually told Lou Piniella on camera, "I don't want to date you ..."

Veteran leaders are like innings eaters: If they were good, they'd be called winners.

What if the WBC was made up of teams from cities? Cincinnati natives would do well, especially if they could go back in time.

ESPN now thinks Major League Baseball consists of three teams: Yankees, Red Sox and Manny Ramirez.

Any team that finishes sixth in the NL Central should have to play in the AL West the next year.

Off topic: When did college basketball refs get Tivo?

I'm worried about Syracuse playing someone named Steve Austin.

How can a random thought be off topic?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

Re: Random Thoughts

Great job, as always. I really enjoyed that.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

Worth The Wait

One of my favorite things to read on the net...bravo as always. And my Sooners may be gunning for the Orangemen in the Sweet 16 if both teams make it. Looking for revenge from 2003

And BTW, I was in attendence in Norman last year when "Steve Austin" beat us fair and square. They have a tiny little guard that can really play....the student section started chanting "Oompa Loompa...clap clap, clap clap clap," which I found pretty clever.

How's THAT for getting off-topic in a random thoughts thread?

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Hazel Mae actually told Lou Piniella on camera, "I don't want to date you ..."
    Is it safe to assume that there has been only one Hazel Mae in the history of sports broadcasting?

...Random Thoughts...the single most informative thing about Reds baseball.

at the same time, waht does that say?
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Turn Off Ads?