Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reds on TV March 19 & 20

Re: Reds on TV March 19 & 20

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie52 View Post
    These games are blacked out in Indianapolis by MLB Network, even though Fox Sport Indiana isn't carrying them. Stupid MLB.
    Don't worry, you didn't miss too much. Nothing happened with Arroyo that you wouldn't have seen out of him last year. I'm still holding on to hope that he will be fine by the regular season. Chances of that increase greatly when he gets time to work with his catcher after the WBC. He had a 20mph difference in his pitches so it does appear that his various curves are working. It was pretty funny actually, when he gave up 2 home runs they were talking to Dusty live. Getting to see his reaction to the home runs was priceless.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan1966 View Post
    On a side note, did anyone get last night's game in HD??? It was listed as HD but not aired on my cable system....
    Same thing here in Dayton, Oh on Time Warner Cable.

Todays Reds game is now being replayed on FOX Sports Net OHIO.

(Go Bucks tonight at 9:30pm)
    Last edited by goreds2; 03-20-2009 at 08:40 PM.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Today's game is at 1:05 against the Pirates. Again the question: Who's pitching?

Last chance to see them on TV until opening day, or March 26 with MLB.TV

Bailey

The Reds are on XM182 today.

I hate the double coverage with other teams. If I wanted to learn about the Pirates I'd watch their feed
    Last edited by NeilHamburger; 03-21-2009 at 03:04 PM.

Well, those two games sure didn't help ticket sales.

part of BBN

Quote Originally Posted by NeilHamburger View Post
    I hate the double coverage with other teams. If I wanted to learn about the Pirates I'd watch their feed
    Wonder what the reason was ? Cutting back on broadcast crews ?
    They may have done this lately but I cant remember it.
    What seemed weird to me was watching Brantly giving his opinions on the Bucs just like he had watched them all last season.
    I mean like saying how McClouth had done this or that last year and that was reason for success.

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

Didnt get to hear the audio on the combined broadcast Saturday but Friday was odd as well listening to Thom B and Jim Deshaies working together and George Grande on the field....My question is if this is for budgetary reasons---why did George come along??? I hope this isnt something that may be considered for the regular season---though I know FSN likes to do things "on the cheap".

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan1966 View Post
    Didnt get to hear the audio on the combined broadcast Saturday but Friday was odd as well listening to Thom B and Jim Deshaies working together and George Grande on the field....My question is if this is for budgetary reasons---why did George come along??? I hope this isnt something that may be considered for the regular season---though I know FSN likes to do things "on the cheap".
    Speaking of broadcast lineups, did anyone notice yesterday that Thom B. broadcast inning 1 etc. while Marty did the inning format that Joe used to do. I wonder if this will be throughout the season. Maybe this was becasue it is a spring game? Plus, Welsh did some broadcasting later in the game.

Turn Off Ads?