Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ugliest Sports Stars/Celebrities

Re: Ugliest Sports Stars/Celebrities

I can't argue with any of the nominations.
    Don Mossi is a legend. Bill James once wrote that Mossi "was the complete ugly player. He could run ugly, hit ugly, throw ugly, field ugly and ugly for power. He was ugly to all fields. He could ugly behind the runner as well as anybody, which made him a great ugly-and-run man. And you talk about pressure...man, you never saw a player who was uglier in the clutch."
    While James forgot to mention it, I believe that Mossi was also scrappy ugly.
    I agree with the comment about Mick Jagger, but I think that Keith Richards looks even uglier and deader than Jagger.
    Why oh why did Andre Smith think it was a good idea to take his shirt off? He should drop out of the first round of the NFL draft for that reason alone.
    I totally agree with the comments about Julia Roberts and Sarah Jessica Parker. What I find to be remarkable rgarding those two individuals is that, unlike someone such as Don Mossi, some people have apparently believed that Roberts and Parker are attractive. Nobody ever suggested giving Mossi the starring role in a movie called "Pretty Man".
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

2. Turn Off Ads?
    C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

Greta Van Sustern.....ugly before her "work" and still ugly now and Ann Coulter ("Thats a man, baby!") and just so everyone doesnt think I have a political bias....Nancy ("The Joker") Pelosi...

While he may not quite be on the same level as Don Mossi, Otis Nixon should at least be an honorable mention here.

Yeah, they are so ugly omg how did they ever get any guy ever?! RUN AWAY NOW FROM THE UGLINESS.

Lot of hope for the young girls in this world when these two are "ugly."

If SJP or Julia Roberts ran into you at the grocery store you would say to yourself that is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen...... Well maybe not SJP but definitely Julia Roberts
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    If SJP or Julia Roberts ran into you at the grocery store you would say to yourself that is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen...... Well maybe not SJP but definitely Julia Roberts
    I've met JR several times. The girls working in the grocery stores are better looking.

Rem

Julia Roberts is not on the same planet as Andre Smith. Yikes

SJP on the other hand.........................
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

I hope this kind of talk makes you all feel so much better about yourselves. Just wow. Is it jealousy? Insecurity? Did one of them steal your woman? (And if so, can you blame them?)

Quote Originally Posted by RosieRed View Post
    I hope this kind of talk makes you all feel so much better about yourselves. Just wow. Is it jealousy? Insecurity? Did one of them steal your woman? (And if so, can you blame them?)

Julie Roberts is nice looking, annoying, but attractive.

I'd say most men don't like SJP at all. Her stardom is built on her appeal to women.

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post

I'd say most men don't like SJP at all.
    perhaps most guys don't like her more famous work (Sex in the city, etc), but the I agree with the "if you saw her in a grocery store comment" above. A lot of guys seem to get some kinda rise out of deconstructing any atypical physical features, even if they'd be attracted in real life.

Most of you know this, but she is a Cincinnati girl. I've never met her, but have heard she's very friendly. Her younger sister, who moved to metro NYC, used to babysit my younger sister.
    Stick to your guns.

An Adam Dunn thrread is closed before anything bad is posted and this remains open. :thumbdown
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Quote Originally Posted by 919191 View Post
    An Adam Dunn thrread is closed before anything bad is posted and this remains open. :thumbdown
    Nevermind, I get what you're saying.
    Last edited by RosieRed; 03-22-2009 at 04:18 PM.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Or does she resemble this person more?

I don't get hating on Julia Roberts but I've always thought SJP's face looked like a foot.

I agree but I have a problem with you only being upset about the female names brought up in this thread. Is there a double standard?

Turn Off Ads?