Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ugliest Sports Stars/Celebrities

Re: Ugliest Sports Stars/Celebrities

WebScorpion mentioned 'Tiny Tim' over on the 'Artists you cannot stand' thread.

Oddly enough, he sort of resembles the above mentioned Don Mossi.

Rem
    Last edited by remdog; 03-23-2009 at 07:54 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Ervin Johnson. Not Magic the other one.

I nominate myself, with the caveat that I may place a distant fifteenth to all of those who have posted without photos here. It is my life's experience that you cannot judge a book by its cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark T View Post
    I nominate myself, with the caveat that I may place a distant fifteenth to all of those who have posted without photos here. It is my life's experience that you cannot judge a book by its cover.
    This thread is about judgeing the cover.

Rem

This is a tough thread. I try not to be critical when it comes to someone's appearance, and we all know what momma said, "If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all."

So rather than give my opinion, I'll just post an extremely funny line from Family Guy. The subject is censoring TV and Peter says, "they put Sarah Jessica Parker on TV and she looks like a foot!"

being a huge NBA fan, the association has plenty of ugly dudes that I've seen up close:

Sam Cassell, proof that there is life on other planets
    Chris Kaman
    Pau Gasol
    Joakim Noah
    Tayshaun Prince
    Chris Bosh
    Charlie Villenueva
    Greg Oden
    Matt Barnes
    Z Illgauskas
    Sheldon Williams
    Chris Anderson

and a couple of cincy legends....Tyrone Hill and K Martin

oh yeah, and Sal Fasano wins the MLB ugly man award...followed closely by Stormy

Turn Off Ads?