Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Cabrera

Cabrera

I saw on SI that Yankees are still shopping Melky, would he be good leftfield right handed or swich hitter since he is for say Masset and Keppinger?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cabrera

His value is probably less than half of keppingers.

Well would you trade for him any way for something? He is out hitting and out performing Gardner in spring training, hitting .317
    Last edited by BEETTLEBUG; 03-26-2009 at 05:18 PM.

No I would just stay away.

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

I had the thought then I decided its just a bad idea.

We're just not gonna have much from the right side other then Phillips, EdE, Gomes, Keppinger, Taveras and Ramon Hernandez. Gotta hope its somehow enough. It COULD be worse. Look at those names. They aren't world beaters but its something.
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

The Reds are possibly a year away from contending. Let's stick with what we got and if we surprise, we can go get what we need.
    Who's on first?

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

The biggest problem with Melky Cabrera is that he's not very good at baseball.
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

I posted this in another thread...

Keppinger for Swisher...

Yanks get a 3rd Baseman until AROD returns and the Reds get an actual Starter in Left Field... Instead of that 5 headed Monster...

Turn Off Ads?