Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds and the Military?

The Kid

Reds and the Military?

Hey everyone im from the southeastern Indiana(Batesville/Greensburg area) and Im currently in the Air Force. Right now I'm stationed in Northern Florida but I am getting ready to leave for Japan in May for three years. When I come home i want to try to come to a reds game, does anyone know if they do any kind of military discount for tickets at the gate or any other way? Or if they do any kind of military discount?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds and the Military?

Quote Originally Posted by K30 View Post
    Hey everyone im from the southeastern Indiana(Batesville/Greensburg area) and Im currently in the Air Force. Right now I'm stationed in Northern Florida but I am getting ready to leave for Japan in May for three years. When I come home i want to try to come to a reds game, does anyone know if they do any kind of military discount for tickets at the gate or any other way? Or if they do any kind of military discount?
    See this link:

http://mlb.mlb.com/cin/community/tickets.jsp
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

They do, last time I was there I got a discount but I don't remember exactly how much.

The Kid

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz View Post
    thanks for that, ill have to look into that...to bad its all the way at the top of the stadium :thumbdown

Do they have a discout for Vets or is it just for active Duty? I was In the Army National Guard from 1981-1987.

You would most likely have to have some form of military ID, from my experience most of those places will take either active duty or retiree IDs. Most clerks don't know the difference, so if you still have a way to get on base you can probably squeek out a discount.

Thanks for your service Gallen!

Thanks for the info Root Down. Thanks for your sevice as well.

thanks for your service, and stay safe!
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

High five!

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    thanks for your service, and stay safe!
    Agreed. Thanks for serving!

Imagine a salute smiley here:

:salute:

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    Agreed. Thanks for serving!

Imagine a salute smiley here:

:salute:

Thank you to all who serve or have served!

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Turn Off Ads?