Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jay Cutler finally traded!

Re: Jay Cutler finally traded!

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Jeff George is a great analogy. Million dollar arm and a ten cent brain.
    Put another way, he had a great arm but seldom could identify the open receiver to throw to. That's not a recipe for success in the NFL.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

A couple of points:

*Cutler doesn't exactly have Swann And Stallworth as his receivers.

*Strangely enough, Vince Young may well turn out to be the best of the big three '06 QB class. What's Matt Leinart done? Football wise, that is.

Vince Young is an awful QB. I bet someone says he leads in the win stats like the Palmer thread rofl

Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post
    Vince Young is an awful QB. I bet someone says he leads in the win stats like the Palmer thread rofl
    If you are really comparing Carson Palmer to Vince Young, I think your football talking rights should be revoked for life. Without parole.

Everyone gets it. You don't think Carson's having a great year. If you really think he's THAT bad then you must not have been watching football for very long, ESPECIALLY Bengals football and you really must have no appreciation for just what Carson Palmer is.

What in the world are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    What in the world are you talking about?
    People were trying to say Palmer was having a great year because he lead in the stat "wins".

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    If you are really comparing Carson Palmer to Vince Young, I think your football talking rights should be revoked for life. Without parole.

Everyone gets it. You don't think Carson's having a great year. If you really think he's THAT bad then you must not have been watching football for very long, ESPECIALLY Bengals football and you really must have no appreciation for just what Carson Palmer is.
    Pretty sure nothing I posted had anything to do with comparing them.

Pretty sure nothing I posted had anything to do with comparing them.
    I'm pretty sure your comment that started this side conversation had absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    I'm pretty sure your comment that started this side conversation had absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.
    Orly? I started it? I guess starting it doesnt mean being the 1st person to post about it. Starting it must now mean replying to something someone else started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revering4Blue View Post
    A couple of points:

*Cutler doesn't exactly have Swann And Stallworth as his receivers.

*Strangely enough, Vince Young may well turn out to be the best of the big three '06 QB class. What's Matt Leinart done? Football wise, that is.

The point is, you took a discussion about a completely different topic and just had to get in a jab on your (for whatever reason) favorite target, Carson Palmer.

I honestly can't for the life of me figure out why any Bengals fan has a problem with Carson Palmer this year. Is he playing at his personal best? Probably not. But as has been discussed, he's in the year after an injury, his line is just now coming together, the team is running the ball more, and they are playing more conservative offense since they have a defense they can trust.

Then again, maybe I'm just happy to have Carson Palmer even when he's not at his best, seeing as I can remember the days of Jon Kitna, Gus Frerotte, Akili Smith, Scott Mitchell, Jeff Blake, David Klingler, Neil O'Donnel, and the list goes on.

The point is, you took a discussion about a completely different topic and just had to get in a jab on your (for whatever reason) favorite target, Carson Palmer.

I honestly can't for the life of me figure out why any Bengals fan has a problem with Carson Palmer this year. Is he playing at his personal best? Probably not. But as has been discussed, he's in the year after an injury, his line is just now coming together, the team is running the ball more, and they are playing more conservative offense since they have a defense they can trust.

Then again, maybe I'm just happy to have Carson Palmer even when he's not at his best, seeing as I can remember the days of Jon Kitna, Gus Frerotte, Akili Smith, Scott Mitchell, Jeff Blake, David Klingler, Neil O'Donnel, and the list goes on.
    Why are you having so much trouble with what I said.

Vince Young is a terrible QB, that has nothing to do with Carson Palmer. I dont know how you think it does. The only thing I said about Palmer in this thread is how people use wins to judge a QB performance. People tried to play the Palmer is having a great year card because the Bengals are winning. I didnt jab Palmer, I didnt even bash him. If you want to feel like someone is getting bashed bring up how I bashed Vince Young.

Some times I wonder if people actually read post sometimes.

I've read plenty of your posts on this subject, and I know exactly what you were doing, no matter how you're trying to make it sound.

It's looking more and more like you're a Grade A Troll.

All right. Either get back on topic or we'll shut this down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Tailm-k

Jay Cutler finally traded

WHOO HOO THE BEARS GOT JAY CUTLER
    Finally they r spending money n triing to put together a decent team

I've read plenty of your posts on this subject, and I know exactly what you were doing, no matter how you're trying to make it sound.

It's looking more and more like you're a Grade A Troll.
    Or you just continuously get it wrong, which is much more likely.

Yea you should shut this thread down because apparently not even the mods can understand whats going on around here.

Turn Off Ads?