Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Cincy area locals willing to ship some Skyline?

Any Cincy area locals willing to ship some Skyline?

So yeah, there's no way to get it out here in Vegas, and, well, it's beisbol season again!!!

They want $35 for 3 cans of it thru the site, so that ain't happenin'.

Anyone wanna help a displaced Reds fan out? Let me know if you're interested and we can hammer out details via pm or email.

Thanks!

-Eddie

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Any Cincy area locals willing to ship some Skyline?

Can you PayPal the cash or snail-mail me a check? If so, I'll do it. I'm not looking to make a profit, so just PM me the details (i.e. where and how to send it), and I'll be glad to do it. I know what it's like to be in your position, so I empathize.

Being in SoCal I can't help you out but I just came off of a travel board that I frequent and the question was: Are there any restaurants whose food you dream about?

My answer: Skyline Chilli in Cincinnati. A three-way with extra cheese backed up by a couple of cheese coney's with extra cheese about 3:00 AM. Not only will that satisfy your tummy but it'll fight off that hangover you're expecting the next morning. Of course you'll want to make a 'time allotment' for the extra time you're going to need on the 'porcelain throne' the next morning also.

Rem

I was at Skyline just a few hours ago before my friends and I played CoD4. As far as food goes, it sobers me up the best.

Sir Felix, I sell Skyline online all of the time. Send me a private message and I'll send you a link to my website. Actually I think you can get to it through one of my signatures (the tscsales.ecrater link). I ship the 4 15 oz. can packs.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Don't forget the JTM burgers and Hudy too!!!
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." Homer Simpson

"I wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well." Keith Richards

Thanks everyone. I sent a PM to camisadelgolf since he(?) was the first to respond.

Much appreciate the willingness to help a brother out!

Quote Originally Posted by SirFelixCat View Post
    Thanks everyone. I sent a PM to camisadelgolf since he(?) was the first to respond.

Much appreciate the willingness to help a brother out!
    I'll do what I can, but if I were you, I'd also talk to redsmetz because he might know a way to do it that makes more sense for you (financially or otherwise) since that's something he does so frequently. For example, I'm not sure where I could find a four-pack of Skyline, which would most likely be cheaper than buying the cans individually. Also, he might know how to ship faster and cheaper than I do. I don't know how well you know him, but I can vouch for him being a great guy, so definitely talk to him.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    I'll do what I can, but if I were you, I'd also talk to redsmetz because he might know a way to do it that makes more sense for you (financially or otherwise) since that's something he does so frequently. For example, I'm not sure where I could find a four-pack of Skyline, which would most likely be cheaper than buying the cans individually. Also, he might know how to ship faster and cheaper than I do. I don't know how well you know him, but I can vouch for him being a great guy, so definitely talk to him.
    You can buy the 4 packs at Sam's Club if anyone else is interested. That's where my mom buys them for me. They are $10 each I believe.

I feel for you! I'm not from Cincinnati originally but now I could never leave just because of the food alone. What would I do without Skyline, Gold Star (yes , I love them both), LaRosa's, Busken, Graeter's or Montgomery Inn?

One hard-to-cure craving I still have from childhood is Primanti Brothers. I grew up a short drive from Pittsburgh and I can't get enough of that stuff whenever I go to PNC for games.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Caseyfan21 View Post
    You can buy the 4 packs at Sam's Club if anyone else is interested. That's where my mom buys them for me. They are $10 each I believe.
    Not really that good of a deal. You can buy the 15oz cans individually for $2.39 at Krogers.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

I can't believe I lucked out and moved to a town 1000 miles away that just happens to have a Skyline.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    I was at Skyline just a few hours ago before my friends and I played CoD4. As far as food goes, it sobers me up the best.
    I downed seven cheese coneys on Friday night...

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life View Post
    Not really that good of a deal. You can buy the 15oz cans individually for $2.39 at Krogers.
    That's usually just the sale price. I looked on Saturday day and they were $2.99 a can. The price at Sam's has gone up almost $2.00 a 4 pack since I started selling them.

I have picked up the 10 oz cans at Krogers because someone wanted to buy that size. I've also had someone buy about a dozen of the dry chili mix packs and sold some Worthmore Turtle soup.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

If your willing to spend 99.00 you can get 24 15 oz cans here.

http://www.cincinnatifavorites.com/skylinechili.php
    Last edited by pedro; 04-05-2009 at 04:22 PM.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Turn Off Ads?