Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 2 opening day tickets for sale.

2 opening day tickets for sale.

I have 2 extra tix(two guys had to back out), bleacher seats. I would really like these tickets to go to a reds fan. I am not trying to make any money off of these tix, just what i paid. first 60 bux takes the pair. I will be at gameworks on the levy at ten am, you can meet me there to pick them up. Please call or text me asap(dont care what time it is) at 513-646-4145

Thanks
    Brian

ps. Dont let the weather scare you away, its nothing that a beer and a hotdog cant fix ")
    Last edited by Btrester151; 04-05-2009 at 10:20 PM. Reason: I cant spell.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 2 opening day tickets for sale.

good luck getting that much

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

wow....the weather has really thrown tommorrow's buzz for opening day off the rails....tickets are popping up more frequently on other sites (craigs list, etc) and now that the White Sox have postponed their home opener for tommorrow, paranoia has crept in---or I could just be stirring up "the pot".

Quote Originally Posted by davereds24 View Post
    good luck getting that much
    Come on man? Why so negative. if you dont want the tickets fine. If i was trying to screw people over on cost i would have put them up on stub hub where there are bleacher seats going for 70 bux a pop. All I am asking is face value plus the service charge i had to pay.

I cant wait for opening day, I just thought I could help someone else have a great day also(someone who couldnt get tickets).

Nice

I actually think it's surprising that anybody is selling Opening Day tickets to strangers for face value, even given the weather. Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CesarGeronimo View Post
    I actually think it's surprising that anybody is selling Opening Day tickets to strangers for face value, even given the weather. Good for you.
    Hey man, we're all Redszoners. We may be strange, but we ain't strangers
    I'm not cool enough to have a good signature

Quote Originally Posted by CesarGeronimo View Post
    Hey thanks,

Redszoners have always taken good care of me.(kitty from TORG has given me good tickets before). Just want to return the favor to my fellow reds fans.

Quote Originally Posted by JBChance View Post
    Hey man, we're all Redszoners. We may be strange, but we ain't strangers
    Good point. I could have phrased that better.

Quote Originally Posted by Btrester151 View Post
    Hey thanks,

Redszoners have always taken good care of me.(kitty from TORG has given me good tickets before). Just want to return the favor to my fellow reds fans.
    Have fun at the game! I'll be there, too, after some pre-game festivities in Newport.

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

Btrester---hope you were able to sell the tix and thanks for trying to help fellow Reds fans out...

I had no personal days left or I would have called you the minute you posted them.

My son bleeds, REDS!

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

I just checked and there are still single tickets available in three different sections through the Reds. I'm amazed that Opening Day in Cincinnati is not a sell-out, regardless of what you think of the team or the weather forecast.

Watching baseball in the freezing cold is quite a bit different than watching football in the freezing cold.

Plenty will brave the elements though. Only one opening day per year!!
    Last edited by Fon Duc Tow; 04-06-2009 at 12:34 PM.

Turn Off Ads?