Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Columbus WOW customers get the shaft for 4/8 Reds game

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

Columbus WOW customers get the shaft for 4/8 Reds game

I just have to rant in my anger....WOW customers got a rude awakening when the Reds vs. Mets game was cut off in the bottom of the 9th on Wednesday. Now, the game was on an auxiliary channel since the Blue Jackets were on the regular FSN channel---thats understandable---but to cut the game off early is unacceptable. WOW reps say it was FSN's call to cut the game off at 11pm; but I find that hard to believe. Any one have any more info as to why this might have happened? I mean to watch a game all night only to have it cut off is verrrrrry frustrating.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Columbus WOW customers get the shaft for 4/8 Reds game

I'm sure money was the reason.

Indianapolis didn't get the game at all. We had the Pacers.

We got the whole thing (not that I really wanted to see the exciting but not ending) on Time Warner here in Comblowus.

Buckeye Cable customers here in Toledo don't get the Reds games on FSN until the Cleveland Cavaliers end there season....With an exception I believe we do get one game that is on during the day when the Cavs play later on at night.......So until next Wednesday no Reds for me, just some boring NBA games that I will not be watching.....DirecTV will be calling my name once I move this summer.

Turn Off Ads?