Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Votto's knee

Votto's knee

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Votto's knee

"Votto is a man," Baker said. "That's what a man does: He comes to play."
    Is Dusty trying too hard here?

“Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

Quote Originally Posted by RedEye View Post

Yes...creepily.
    Go Gators!

The question I have is who is the backup first baseman? Ramon Hernandez? Ryan Hanigan? Paul Janish?

Quote Originally Posted by Hap View Post
    The question I have is who is the backup first baseman? Ramon Hernandez? Ryan Hanigan? Paul Janish?
    Dusty.

He's got the batting gloves ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by RedEye View Post

I think he's angling to get his daughter a date.

Laynce Nix doesn't appear to have ever played first in the majors, but Hairston has played one game at 1b. In 2006. For the....

Cubs.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Like I said on the game thread, Rosales should be on the Reds to back up first and third. No need for six outfielders, which is the current alignment.

As the roster currently stands, I would say that Ramon Hernandez would likely be the backup 1B, with Ryan Hanigan then taking over behind the plate.

The other option would be for Edwin Encarnacion to move across the diamond to 1B, with either Jerry Hairston, Jr. or Paul Janish filling in at 3B.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Klu View Post
    As the roster currently stands, I would say that Ramon Hernandez would likely be the backup 1B, with Ryan Hanigan then taking over behind the plate.

The other option would be for Edwin Encarnacion to move across the diamond to 1B, with either Jerry Hairston, Jr. or Paul Janish filling in at 3B.
    Exciting players all.

Let's hope Votto is OK. An everday lineup that includes Janish along with Harston and McDonald would be enough to inflict the fanbase with sleeping sickness.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Turn Off Ads?