Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FSN cutting off end of game

FSN cutting off end of game

I reported this to Directv. This crap is pissing me off.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: FSN cutting off end of game

Write them an angry letter and mark it urgent

I don't know how to contact fsn ohio.

Absolutely ridiculous, why did this happen?
    Then you turn on the radio and they're talking about one of the most bizarre plays ever, makes you feel like you're living in one of the tv shows where they miss the biggest play after ordering the ppv. At least glad they got a win!

FSN Ohio
    6500 Rockside Rd Ste 340
    Independence OH 44131
    ph: 1-440-746-8000
    fax: 1-440-746-9480

This also happened during a UC basketball game that was on FSN Ohio in December. What I think happened is, is that they have it computerized to switch over at 11:30. Thats inexcusable when your airing live sporting events.

Quote Originally Posted by OesterPoster View Post
    FSN Ohio
    6500 Rockside Rd Ste 340
    Independence OH 44131
    ph: 1-440-746-8000
    fax: 1-440-746-9480
    They will be hearing from me.

I missed the end too and that sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by BearcatShane View Post
    This also happened during a UC basketball game that was on FSN Ohio in December. What I think happened is, is that they have it computerized to switch over at 11:30. Thats inexcusable when your airing live sporting events.

Wouldn't they have planned on the reds postgame show being on too though?

Reds Fan 4 life!!!!!

This is pretty bad! Thank god for Marty and the cowboy.

We should demand that Insight Comm carry mlb tv as well. Of course that is only if you live in NKY.

FSN Ohio on Mlb.tv worked. That's weird. You would never think the guy in Boise, Idaho would catch the game over the locals!

http://jeromesredscare.blogspot.com

Luckily, I was able to switch over to MLB Network, and they had the highlight of the bizarre play AND the final out recorded by Cordero.

Plus, Barry Larkin and Sean Casey on the analysis, so that's a bonus. I'm really liking the MLB Network so far, even if Larkin and Casey are pretty weak on-air personalities so far. I knew they would have highlights of whatever happened at the very end as soon as it finished.

But yeah, that ticked me off pretty badly. No excuse to cut off a live sporting event like that, ESPECIALLY the climax of a close game.

I am a huge fan of MLB network....I sometimes lay in bed and have to pinch myself so I know I am not dreaming....I have been asking for a all baseball channel like this since the NFL channel came out. my wife is pissed more often now since I spend 2 hours a night glued to round trippers.

I sent an email to the Reds complaining. They must have been getting some calls, because the post game was on.

Quote Originally Posted by BearcatShane View Post
    Yes, but they tried to cover it up with an apology that said it switched away from the UC game due to a computer error. So basically, they lied, because there is no computer error. The error lies with the cheapos at FSN that won't hire someone to work that night so they program their computer to switch automatically to the next program at a certain time. Last night that time was 11:30. Most games that start at 8 end around 11, so they probably figured that if anything they might cut off a little of the post game show, which wouldn't be a big deal.

We need to voice our displeasure over this, or it will keep happening. They cut off the overtime period of a UC game because of this, and now they cut off the 9th inning of a one run baseball game. After the UC game the complaints were bad enough that the media picked up on it which forced FSN to issue their BS apology, and we need to do the same here.

Turn Off Ads?