Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Harang and Arroyo

Harang and Arroyo

Harang has set the bar high for the other pitchers. You need a guy like this, especially when you have good young pitchers in the rest of the rotation. He sets a good example of not walking hitters, throwing strikes, and being efficient.

Arroyo has been surprisingly decent so far.

I sure hope it continues because this is the key to the season.
    Who's on first?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Harang and Arroyo

Having watched Arroyo's first start, I can state that his effort last night was a much better appearance. Bronson got some help in game 3 against the Amazin's. Once he got comfortable last night, it seemed as if he had decent command. Some of his breaking stuff looked a bit errant, but he was effective, nonetheless.

However, I agree that it's necessary to have your ace look the part. Harang has been lights out. Now, if only we can get the Dominicans to turn it around, we'll be really cooking.

P.S. - Is it just me, or does our bullpen look friggin' incredible?
    2014 Reds record: 1-2

I look like a banker in this...

Quote Originally Posted by elfmanvt07 View Post
    P.S. - Is it just me, or does our bullpen look friggin' incredible?

Shhhh. Don't jinx them.
    Who's on first?

The pitching staff as a whole is really quite good, probably the 2nd best staff in the division. When Bray gets back and Roenicke comes up, the staff will be even better.

It's great to see Harang throwing well again and Arroyo continuing to build on his 2nd half from last season!

Bum

Stormy wears me out but he does seem to get the job done!

Turn Off Ads?