Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Question for you guys that go to a lot of games...

RotoHester

Question for you guys that go to a lot of games...

What's the best plan of attack in getting tickets? Straight through the Reds website/ticketmaster? Stub Hub? Try and find someone w/season tickets and see if you can talk them out of a game? I am planning on coming up on April 28th (game against the Astros) and am starting to look around for tickets.

Figured you guys know it all!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Question for you guys that go to a lot of games...

Dude. 5 dollar tickets. Sneak down to the nice seats. The ushers are pretty bad. Just wait for them to take someone down to their seat and sneak in while they are far down in the section.
    @#$% my @#$%^*&

Quote Originally Posted by schmidty622 View Post
    Dude. 5 dollar tickets. Sneak down to the nice seats. The ushers are pretty bad. Just wait for them to take someone down to their seat and sneak in while they are far down in the section.
    I totally agree. I usually wait usually until the second inning when most lower level seats start to fill then make my way down. Rarely get asked to move and if so usually can just go to next row or next section.
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." Homer Simpson

"I wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well." Keith Richards

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schmidty622 View Post
    You took the words from my mouth
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5
    2010 Attendance Record: 2-9
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2

I do the $5 seats pretty often. Also, in the past I have gotten good seats for about face value or less on ebay. Alot of season ticket holders and scalper sell their tix on ebay. There local guy that has some pretty good seats, reasonably priced. www.easystreettickets.com
    "I notice that I'm throwing hard when I hear the crowd gasping," - Chapman

I thought the $5 option was pretty common knowledge.
    "Rounding Third and Heading for Home"

If the team happens to win more than they lose, the moving to better seats may not work as well, even though I've done it myself. That, and the Opening Day guarantee are the reasons I buy a 20 game pack. Plus, I'm considered a season ticket holder and get some other perks as well. For now, the moving up thing will work! (Watchout for the ushers though, some are Sgt. Shultz)!

Quote Originally Posted by wojo1025 View Post
    What's the best plan of attack in getting tickets? Straight through the Reds website/ticketmaster? Stub Hub? Try and find someone w/season tickets and see if you can talk them out of a game? I am planning on coming up on April 28th (game against the Astros) and am starting to look around for tickets.

Figured you guys know it all!
    Go with Scalpers right before the game starts. That way you can actually "pay" for where your sitting. Just a thought

I found a good source on EBAY, look for queencitytickets.com. Not their website but the ones they post on ebay.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/t12102...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Quote Originally Posted by forfreelin04 View Post
    Go with Scalpers right before the game starts. That way you can actually "pay" for where your sitting. Just a thought

FTW! That's what I do every single time I go to a game, usually can get pretty good seats for 10-15 bucks a piece.

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

unless you are landing Diamond Seats or Scout Seats from someone you know for free..... getting the $5 bleacher seat and sitting on the Reds dugout is the way to go.
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5
    2010 Attendance Record: 2-9
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2

Turn Off Ads?