Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: So who hyped up this guy Owings.

Re: So who hyped up this guy Owings.

So, BG, what was your thought then on the other losses this season, we must be doomed and all suck! it must be hard being such a supportive fan
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
    I cant wait till the next owings start.

Im going to love the new excuses you guys will come up with when

"he hasnt thrown in 2 weeks to live batters"

"his first start, chill pill"

arent available

Wont his next start be against the cubbys.
    His outing wasn't that bad this time... did you watch the game, or were you watching Fringe again? lol j/k

Quote Originally Posted by JayBruce32 View Post
    I realize the sky isn't falling....

But I still believe that what I saw in the crystal ball with Owings is coming. I think the guy is going to get off to a horrid start and Bailey needed to be the 5 starter, not Owings..... it will prove to have been a bad decision and who knows now if we'll get what we should out of bailey....
    Is this the same crystal ball that told you Bailey should be the starter over Harang comming out of ST? If so you should throw that thing away because your crystal ball is broke.

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Worst. Thread. Ever.
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    His outing wasn't that bad this time... did you watch the game, or were you watching Fringe again? lol j/k
    I watched his first 3 innings. Than i started watching American idol:

And i knwo the stats he didnt end up being that bad.

But seriously. The Brewers were in a hitting slump! We caught them at the perfect time. And he helped them get out. By piping straight meat balls up in the zone and middle of the plate. He was like a pitching machine.

hahaha ^^^^^

TheBigLebowski hits the nail on the head!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    Worst. Thread. Ever.

So when owings is 2-9 at some point this year. Will it still be the worst thread ever. Or will it be the best thread ever. No it will be just forgotten because everyone one of us will be pissed off about owings there will be 10 threads by then.

I tell you what BG I am willing to make a bet with you if Owens does indeed end up 2-9 I will never post here at the redzone again but if he doesn't you stop posting. Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Lockdwn11 View Post
    I tell you what BG I am willing to make a bet with you if Owens does indeed end up 2-9 I will never post here at the redzone again but if he doesn't you stop posting. Deal?
    Wow, this is like WWE material here lol jk

Quote Originally Posted by markymark69 View Post
    Take a pill, calm down.

It was his first start in 10 days, he was most likely nervous, wanting to make a good impression. We have to give him a few starts anyway before a determination can be made.

It will be okay, Chicken Little, the sky is not falling yet.
    bgwilly31 "so name calling is aloud on this forum?"

That is when I stopped taking this poster seriously. This guy just likes to pick fights with people over anything for the sake of fighting.

Also reviewing a pitcher after 1 start in the regular season= jumping the gun big time. Get back to me after 5 starts and we can begin to analyze Owing. If you were a Yankee fan you would probably start a "Lets Cut Chien-Ming Wang" after his last two abysmal starts.

Quote Originally Posted by MJA View Post
    bgwilly31 "so name calling is aloud on this forum?"

That is when I stopped taking this poster seriously. This guy just likes to pick fights with people over anything for the sake of fighting.

Also reviewing a pitcher after 1 start in the regular season= jumping the gun big time. Get back to me after 5 starts and we can begin to analyze Owing. If you were a Yankee fan you would probably start a "Lets Cut Chien-Ming Wang" after his last two abysmal starts.

hehe i stopped taking himseriously after reading his screen name.

hehe i stopped taking himseriously after reading his screen name.

Bgwilly its only been one start, you are being ridiculous. If you can't see that then I'm sorry. Your ignorance is making me wish their was an ignore user function on this site.
    Reds 2010 NL Central Champs

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Sabowned View Post
    Bgwilly its only been one start, you are being ridiculous. If you can't see that then I'm sorry. Your ignorance is making me wish their was an ignore user function on this site.
    There is an ignore user function on site. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Sabowned View Post
    cool. nice to add your own touch. did you just copy and paste from somebodies reply before you>?

So when owings is 2-9 at some point this year. Will it still be the worst thread ever. Or will it be the best thread ever. No it will be just forgotten because everyone one of us will be pissed off about owings there will be 10 threads by then.
    So when do those same numbers apply to Homer who is putting up worse numbers than Owings is at AAA? Right now Owings is pitching MUCH better than Homer. But yet you would still rather have Homers 11+ ERA up in the big club? Doesn't make sense to me.
    Last edited by Caveman Techie; 04-17-2009 at 09:02 AM.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." Stephen Hawking

Turn Off Ads?