Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: So who hyped up this guy Owings.

Re: So who hyped up this guy Owings.

I think I was responding to the thread starter who just bashed the guy constantly. I never said a thing about him being an All Star. You ,on the other hand, sure didn't pull any punches.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Reds Fan 4 life!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
    Some of you just dont understand me. Im not saying replace him now. We've made the mistake we need to at least carry it out to see if we can catch some luck out of it.

I think we made the wrong choice to begin with. I think homer was the better choice for this year.

As of 3 weeks from now when owings is killing us. Were pretty much up poop creek with trying to replace him.
    # weeks to the day... Is he killing us.

9th inning game tying homer, fantastic performance against his former team.
    I think we may have the best number 5 in the game. And is only going to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
    I think he was more responding to the posters that jumped in here after a single great start and Posted "PWND" Like he was the next allstar.
    Kinda like you and JayBruce32 was ready to cut him after one start ? You was asking people if they even watched the game when you yourself said later you only watched the first three innings because American Idol was on LOL.

quote from bgwilly on Owings first start (I watched his first 3 innings. Than i started watching American idol)
    Last edited by Lockdwn11; 05-15-2009 at 09:26 AM.

what does PWND stand for? I am a little old for this cyber lingo!!!

Turn Off Ads?