Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Myrtle Beach minor league team

Myrtle Beach minor league team

My family and I are going down to Myrtle Beach in June and I was just wondering what kind of park and set up they have down there. We were thinking about catching a game. It looks like the Braves top prospect is playing for them forget his name but he's an good sized outfielder. TIA.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Myrtle Beach minor league team

All I can say is it should be a nice time to go. The weather down here hasn't turned to Africa hot yet. Don't know much about the team. I can say that see a baseball game is probably the only thing of value in all of that god forsaken place. Not a Myrtle Beach fan...

Very nice place. Don't know what kind of team they got this year, but I have always had fun watching the Pelicans play in the past.

Jason Heyward, the guy a lot of us wanted to draft instead of Mesoraco. The Braves nabbed him with the pick right in front of the Reds.

Cole Rohrbough
    Jason Heyward
    Freddie Freeman

Those are the big names to watch for. Cody Johnson has a lot of potential as well, but very raw at the plate.

Thanks for the input guys. At this point I think we are planning on catching a game there, but probably won't decide for sure until we're down there. Also they will be playing the the Lynchburg Hillcats, who have last years #2 overall pick Pedro Alvarez and pitcher Ronald Uviedo both of whom are on the Pirates 40 man roster.

I been watching Freddie Freeman cause i got him on my farm team in my fanasty baseball leage. He off to good start so far. Braves are very high on him soounds like another Adam LaRouche typer with better OBP.

Quote Originally Posted by Royals Fan View Post
    I been watching Freddie Freeman cause i got him on my farm team in my fanasty baseball leage. He off to good start so far. Braves are very high on him soounds like another Adam LaRouche typer with better OBP.
    Freeman can flat out hit. If he were a little more athletic and weren't stuck at 1B, he would easily be a top 50 prospect in baseball right now.

Doug- who would compared him to right now in the Majors- i also have the Marlins 3rd Baseman Matt Domgiuez at Junipter. I read somehwere he compared to Ryan Zimmerman of the Nationals.

Turn Off Ads?