Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possibly starting at QB in 2009 for the Michigan Wolverines...

Re: Possibly starting at QB in 2009 for the Michigan Wolverines...

Smell that? It's the smell of desperation setting in...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Is this the same loophole that Ben Mauk went from Wake Forest to UC after he graduated? I thought they were going to close this.

But wow, that's pretty goofy. Rodriguez can't recruit a good QB for his spread? I mean, UM is still an elite program I thought.

Oh well, I've already got a Duke-flopping goo for Paulus, so mixing it with this OSU fan's distaste for all things Michigan results in Paulus moving way up in my I-don't-like-this-player list.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    Cutcliffe wants him to play wr, but he can play qb at Michigan. Yikes!
    Thad Lewis is a good QB. Paulus wasn't going to beat him out, anyway.

If it comes to pass, I see nothing wrong with Paulus playing QB in RichRods power-spread offense. Who cares what, if anything, Paulus accomplishes in the NFL. That is not the point.
    Last edited by Revering4Blue; 04-19-2009 at 12:23 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    But wow, that's pretty goofy. Rodriguez can't recruit a good QB for his spread? I mean, UM is still an elite program I thought.
    Rodriquez just secured a verbal from Devin Gardner who is a top ranking QB recruit for 2010. Gardner is in the same vein athletically and size wise as Terrelle Pryor, but with a definite run first mentality, and even worse throwing mechanics. He has time to improve.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Is this the same loophole that Ben Mauk went from Wake Forest to UC after he graduated? I thought they were going to close this.

Oh well, I've already got a Duke-flopping goo for Paulus, so mixing it with this OSU fan's distaste for all things Michigan results in Paulus moving way up in my I-don't-like-this-player list.
    Their probable QB this year, Tate Forcier, is pretty good. He may struggle his freshman year, but as an OSU fan, he worries me for the upcoming years. Very very good dual threat QB, perfect for the spread
    Domo Arigato, Here Comes Joey Votto

---TRF

"I do what I want to do and say what I want to say."

--Bronson Arroyo

Turn Off Ads?