Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone going to Chicago this week?

Re: Anyone going to Chicago this week?

The weather in Chicago is yet another reason that the Cubs should be contracted

2. Turn Off Ads?

Oh my -- what a difference 35 degrees makes. One day after low 70s temperatures and sunny skies in Houston, it's wet and blustery in Chicago and it's in the high 30s-low 40s with a sharp breeze. Showers have alternated from drizzle to a hard rain all day and of course the tarp is on the field. Snow is also a possibility in the forecast.

Not exactly baseball weather and I have no idea if this will clear in time to have a game at 8:05 pm ET. I believe the Cubs, who were rained out Sunday and off Monday, wouldn't want a three-day break.

And I know I don't want a day-night doubleheader in the future. My prediction is they play, no matter how late they have to start.
    http://marksheldon.mlblogs.com/

Bruce is back in the lineup tonight as well.

They call me "chef"

Today will be the first Reds game I get to watch this year!

WOO, WGN!

Weather is actually not bad out..... Only saw one reds fan walking around near the stadium.... Where you guys at?????

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

I had to buy an extra sweatshirt but I was comfortable. Pretty good game. The Reds hitters looked abysmal for the most part. Bruce's HR was pretty cool. Going to tomorrow's game as well. Can't wait.
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Quote Originally Posted by Team Clark View Post
    I had to buy an extra sweatshirt but I was comfortable. Pretty good game. The Reds hitters looked abysmal for the most part. Bruce's HR was pretty cool. Going to tomorrow's game as well. Can't wait.
    Was there last night, tonight, and will be there tomorrow in the bleachers. I did some major taunting on the way out, asking the cubs fans why they weren't singing. Very enjoyable. Great to see the wind blowing in to help the fly ball pitcher. See ya cubs!

Turn Off Ads?