Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cat on field pics lol - Cincinnati Reds vs Chicago Cubs - April 21, 2009

Cat on field pics lol - Cincinnati Reds vs Chicago Cubs - April 21, 2009

Last edited by robmadden1; 04-22-2009 at 01:20 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cat on field pics lol - Cincinnati Reds vs Chicago Cubs - April 21, 2009

Pickin it up by its tail? That groundskeeper has never had a cat...

It's not a snake

That's animal cruelty. Hopefully PETA is all over this one. I have a cat and I'd never do that.

Thank goodness there was no microwave oven nearby.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

I was listening to the game and according to Marty and Jeff the cat bit the groundskeeper, which is why he ended up holding it by its tail. Obviously not ideal but it's hard to blame the guy for holding it in such a manner.

My wife freaked out when she saw that too, has the guy never held an animal period? Yeha, the cat bit him, but he was holding it bad the first time he picke dit up-I woulda bit him too if I couldnt hit him.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

When you treat an animal like a punk, it's gunna bite you like a punk. Rules of nature...

Oh geez. PETA is already on this im sure.

My wife did the same thing. Got all pissy when she saw the guy throw the cat over the ledge by the tail.

I dont like cats so i laughed.

At least that guy could run fast enough to catch it.

I thought it was great. I'm not a cat guy. I would have probably punted it off the field.

Although I wish it would have been black so the Cubs could be cursed for 100 more years.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty623 View Post
    I thought it was great. I'm not a cat guy. I would have probably punted it off the field.
    Real classy.

Typical Cubs, Classless. I can't believe that guy picked that cat up by its tail. I hope it belongs to a Reds fan and it bit him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Meat View Post
    Typical Cubs, Classless. I can't believe that guy picked that cat up by its tail. I hope it belongs to a Reds fan and it bit him.

Yes, I was shocked when that doofus picked it up by the tail. And then he just tossed it back in the stands? I hope that cat bit the crap out of him, which it looked like he did.

I want to know what no one has asked. How did a cat get in the stadium? And then how did it get on the field?

Stray cats and dogs are just like any other wild animal.

OH NO! He picked it up by its tail! God forbid! I'm surprised we haven't outlawed hawks picking up and snatching those little cute bunny rabbits.

Turn Off Ads?