Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess the attendance

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Guess the attendance

So the weather will be beautiful, it's a fireworks night, it's not a school night, the Reds just finished a 7-3 road trip and are over .500, so there is really no excuse not to have a big crowd tonight.

Last season on Friday April 18th, the Reds had returned from a road trip to play the Brewers and drew 32,629, despite a 7-10 record at the time. (Don't know what promotion was going on, if any.) They drew 26,410 and 26,902 on Saturday and Sunday.

I will guess the crowds will be around 32k, 29k and 30k for the weekend.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Guess the attendance

8,000 walkups tonight...
    "I notice that I'm throwing hard when I hear the crowd gasping," - Chapman

I'm actually considering calling my wife and telling her to grab the kid and meet me downtown after work for the game.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." Stephen Hawking

im expecting around 25k

28 K, i would go to ever single game but i live in Los Angeles, Lets Go Lakers

depends, whose the bobblegiveaway, or is it stadium blanket night? Otherwise, not sure we see much differnece in fans, even with team winning. Prove me wrong, please!!!!
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

30-40 thousand

I'll guess 33,747. I think the good start and beautiful weather will bring out the fans.

Fri is team picture night. Sat is fleece blanket night. All the games this weekend had/have a lower level ticket deal with field level seats for $20 plus a free hat. My sister is taking me and my dad.

The family and I are heading down.

The Reds will find me quite supportive financially when they give me something interesting to watch.

And quite the opposite when they don't, as evidence by the last Reds game I attended. Opening Day. 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    depends, whose the bobblegiveaway, or is it stadium blanket night? Otherwise, not sure we see much differnece in fans, even with team winning. Prove me wrong, please!!!!
    I believe it is team picture night and tomorrow is blanket day (in 80 degree weather!).

I will be very disappointed if we dont draw at least 30K. No reason not to

Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar

There will be plenty of displaced Braves jerseys at the game tonight. I'm guessing 32,334

saturday and sunday have nice giveaways, so i think they will draw better than tonight, even though tonight has the best weather.

Turn Off Ads?