Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Rosales out of Louisville's lineup today

Rosales out of Louisville's lineup today

Anything other than a day off behind this move?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Rosales out of Louisville's lineup today

Not that I have heard but I missed the pre-game radio today. I think he was just due a rest.

FSN crew mentioned he was the next likely player to be called up, besides Bailey of course.

Plan to be spontaneous Jefferson24's Avatar

Bring him up to play 3rd, send EE down. No reason not to do this now. EE seems to be a slow starter, so why not let him start slowly in AAA where he's not hurting the big club? If EE gets hot in June then bring him back if Rosalas isn't cutting it. My guess is Rosales will get a chance and play well enough that he stays up though.
    We only live in patches. - H. G. Wells

Not sure if EE has any more options, but i'm all for it. Rosales is hot as the sun. And we have no RH hitters that are very hot at all. I'd be fine with bringing him up here for a few weeks. I don't like jerking players around, but EE and BP are struggling at the worst time possible.
    Who's on first?

i'd like to see him platoon with EE>

Send down Dikerson or McDonald and bring up Rosales, this kid is hot and our batters are cold up here

I'd rather see EE in LF than in AAA.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLakerFan24 View Post
    Send down Dikerson or McDonald and bring up Rosales, this kid is hot and our batters are cold up here
    My thoughts exactly, no need to send EE down. You want a good bat off of the bench? Edwin certainly gives you that, and Rosales is a big league upgrade defensively at 3B.

Send down mcdonald he shouldn't even had made the team in the first place.

Janish and Hanigan have hit the ball when they have been given a chance.They should be given a chance to play more as well.I just don't see Dusty giving Rosales the opportunity to play enough of a roll on this team to make a difference.

I don't understand a SS hitting well under .200 playing over one that has hit well over .300.I know Janish has has less ABs but I think he needs to play until he proves he's no more capable then Agon.

Turn Off Ads?