Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Trip to GABP (I need some help)

Re: My Trip to GABP (I need some help)

Quote Originally Posted by redsfaninbsg View Post
    Reds e-mailed back and they are giving me 4 tickets in the club level with all you can eat and drink for the Memorial Day game against Houston!
    I assume this doesn't include adult beverages, so don't try and buy any with your vertical ID.

2. Turn Off Ads?

An idea that just occurred to me is for the Reds to set up a wristband system not unlike they do for the $1 non-alcoholic beers for someone who is the designated driver. Perhaps this would be too unwieldy, but since there are people of legal age who have licenses such as your's (and folks who've just become 21 and their licenses aren't expired would still have a vertical too; my daughter had this problem). Lets say someone like you stops in at customer service, shows your ID that shows your birthdate etc and they then place a wristband (one distinctly different the NA beer one) and then vendors can see that when you're purchasing. Just an idea.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things, that's Rallyonion.com

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz View Post
    An idea that just occurred to me is for the Reds to set up a wristband system not unlike they do for the $1 non-alcoholic beers for someone who is the designated driver. Perhaps this would be too unwieldy, but since there are people of legal age who have licenses such as your's (and folks who've just become 21 and their licenses aren't expired would still have a vertical too; my daughter had this problem). Lets say someone like you stops in at customer service, shows your ID that shows your birthdate etc and they then place a wristband (one distinctly different the NA beer one) and then vendors can see that when you're purchasing. Just an idea.
    Might actually speed up the process too if the consumer didn't have to whip out an ID every time they went to the concession stand or the beer vendor came by. Anything that moves those lines quicker is a great idea in my book.
    I'm just like everybody else. I have two arms, two legs and 4,000 hits."

-Pete Rose

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

I'm glad they worked something out for you and I hope you enjoy the club seats. I've sat there before and they're really nice!
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Turn Off Ads?