Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Rob Dibble ?

Rob Dibble ?

I have an old Rob Dibble jersey and would love to get him to sign it, anyone have any (good) suggestions of where I could send it to him?
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Rob Dibble ?

He is with the Nationals now doing their TV. Google MASN, the network for their address
    PROVE ME WRONG, REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND THEY DID!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks C4N!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

He also has a show on XM with Jody Mac in the afternoon. I think you can call in.

I contacted MASN and asked how I could contact him to get it signed, they only responded with hit him up on his blog, but I couldnt find a mailing adddress anywhere, so will see if he responds through the blog-not holding much hope in that though.
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

I bet he does.

Dibble is doing Nats games?!?!? I bet he is like Bob Uker in Major League...hitting the sauce whenever he can watching the Nats....

Ok so I don't get normal espn here in Australia so when did Dibs leave Espn and why. Never thought he was that great but he sure was when he pitched for the Reds. I remember as a pre teen him throwing the baseball into the upper deck, oh the memories

Well, no response yet through his blog, and when I emailed MASN back they said they cant help with autograph requests at this time. Why do they even say "at this time", just say "cant help ya, sorry". If anyone else has any ideas that might help me get it signed, would appreciate it.
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?