Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Milwaukee fan

BrainDed

Hello from Milwaukee fan

Hey all -

Looking forward to the upcoming series with you guys. I love watching your youngsters pitch. Good luck, I will be back for some friendly smack talk later.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Hello from Milwaukee fan

Smack talk is prohibited.

BrainDed

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty623 View Post
    Smack talk is prohibited.
    So if I were to say I hope the Brewers sweep I would get banned? Are we really that sensitive schmidty?

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDed View Post
    So if I were to say I hope the Brewers sweep I would get banned? Are we really that sensitive schmidty?
    You may be surprised.

No, you wouldn't get banned for that. Schmidty623 is just trolling. If you view his history, you can see that his posts lack substance.

Welcome to the site, and feel free to put in your two cents so long as it's respectful of others.

I don't know if his post was tongue in cheek or not, but no, that's not true at all. We always encourage fans from other teams to post here provided they follow the same rules of the board that apply to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    No, you wouldn't get banned for that. Schmidty623 is just trolling. If you view his history, you can see that his posts lack substance.

Welcome to the site, and feel free to put in your two cents so long as it's respectful of others.
    Yup, I'm about as shallow as a puddle and pretty happy about it.

Ken Macha is a very good manager and JJ Hardy is one of the worst SS in baseball.

Great thread everybody. We have chased off a fan from another team who had to potential to add insight rarely seen around hear. Very frustrating...

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    Great thread everybody. We have chased off a fan from another team who had to potential to add insight rarely seen around hear. Very frustrating...
    Yeah, it's very frustrating--it's a shame it wasn't a Cubs fan.

BrainDed

Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post
    Ken Macha is a very good manager and JJ Hardy is one of the worst SS in baseball.
    JJ Hardy is notoriously streaky. Nobody in Milwaukee is worried about his start. He will bat 500 for a month while carrying the team on his back and then hit .085 the next month.

If your talking about D.. while he might not have the best range but, until this season, he always had great fielding %. Talk among fans is that he will either be traded or shifted to 3rd when one of our top prospects, Alcidos Escobar, gets his bat big league ready. ( i cant link it so here is a cheat... baseball-intellect.com/milwaukee-brewers-top-prospects/ )

JJ Hardy is notoriously streaky. Nobody in Milwaukee is worried about his start. He will bat 500 for a month while carrying the team on his back and then hit .085 the next month.

If your talking about D.. while he might not have the best range but, until this season, he always had great fielding %. Talk among fans is that he will either be traded or shifted to 3rd when one of our top prospects, Alcidos Escobar, gets his bat big league ready. ( i cant link it so here is a cheat... baseball-intellect.com/milwaukee-brewers-top-prospects/ )
    Escobar is going to be a stud. If I were the Brewers, I'd keep Hardy and shift him to 3B. Or to second base and move Weeks to CF when Cameron leaves.

Welcome to the board, btw.

BrainDed

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    I don't know if his post was tongue in cheek or not, but no, that's not true at all. We always encourage fans from other teams to post here provided they follow the same rules of the board that apply to everyone.
    Thanks Boss.. I sent you a pm.

BrainDed

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Escobar is going to be a stud. If I were the Brewers, I'd keep Hardy and shift him to 3B. Or to second base and move Weeks to CF when Cameron leaves.

Thats exactly the talk... Move Weeks to CF, Hardy to 3rd and our latest infield prospect Lawrie to 2nd.

You know your NL central!

BrainDed

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post

Whats the rumer mill saying about Alonso? I assume you will be moving him or Votto soon.

Turn Off Ads?