Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Milwaukee fan

Re: Hello from Milwaukee fan

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDed View Post
    Whats the rumer mill saying about Alonso? I assume you will be moving him or Votto soon.
    Votto will probably move to left field to make room for Alonso. Some think the Reds will go the Brewers route and trade Alonso for another piece ala Matt LaPorta, but I think Votto will move to LF.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Votto will probably move to left field to make room for Alonso. Some think the Reds will go the Brewers route and trade Alonso for another piece ala Matt LaPorta, but I think Votto will move to LF.

Yeah I look for Votto to go to left field and Alonso to play first.Unless we get a bigtime prospect I don't see Alonso going anywhere b/c he has alot of patential to become a bigtime player for us.I just hope Votto won't become another Adam Dunn in left field.

Welcome to the boards Brainded!!
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Alonso is a top prospect at any level of baseball. At this point if the reds were thinking of trading him it would require either a power hitting outfielder or a high OBP third baseman. Trade or no trade, I don't see Alonso making a Reds starting line-up till late May at earliest. Dusty likes his veterans and the last thing he would do is regulate any of them, meaning: Not much room on the roster.

Turn Off Ads?