Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Pujols on deck???

Is Pujols on deck???

Albert has to be on deck to get busted

Last edited by icehole3; 05-08-2009 at 06:32 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Is Puhols on deck???

Uncool.

I have no idea, but it's not like he wasn't ripped in those top pictures. You've got him in a jersey and younger vs form fitting clothes and older and more filled out in the bottom pics.

Some guys actually can carry muscle without steroids, crazy I know.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

For a Level Playing Field

Some might blame icehole for posting this, but I don't. I blame the Union and the MLB-powers (Bud and crew) for causing people to think like this. Going to be a long time before this mindset is eliminated.

Now... I do notice a receding hairline. I also notice a far from perfect complexion on that face. Wonder why I say this? Google-up "steroids side effects" and see what ya get. Of course many men have the same two things going on and do not take PEDs. But when you look that big, play MLB for a living and have those things (hello Bud and Union), then you will be mentioned.

I just want to know why he's wearing a wooden mask in that one picture.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    I just want to know why he's wearing a wooden mask in that one picture.
    It's not a mask. It's the roid rage.

They should just release the list and get it over with.

Haunted by walks

I have to admit I was a little surprised to hear Brantley put Pujols in the never-shadowed-by-questions category, the one we always put Griffey in. I can't accuse anyone, but a lot of these players have long relationships with questionable personal trainers and seem unmotivated to take any sort of stand to clean up their sport.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFanAlways1966 View Post
    Some might blame icehole for posting this, but I don't. I blame the Union and the MLB-powers (Bud and crew) for causing people to think like this. Going to be a long time before this mindset is eliminated.
    I agree. Unfortunately noone is beyond suspicion anymore. It wouldn't surprise me if Pujols did have some help just like I wasn't surprised when Manny was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. What surprised me were the singles hitters that never had any real power and were named. We want to believe that these guys, our favorite players, couldn't be guilty. It's just a little harder these days when we've been shown that all types of players used.

He plays for the Cardinals. Anyone on that team in the last 15 years is suspect.

I hope Pujols isn't guilty. Even though he plays for the Cards I have always enjoyed watching him because he is the best player in baseball right now. The thing about Pujols is he was always a "big boned" person. He never was rail thin and had the frame to add muscle if done the proper way. It isn't unheard of a player that puts on muscle once he gets into proper weight training. Hopefully Pujols did it the clean way.

Ooooooo I love a good Witch Hunt

What happens when it's a Red... funny thread then too!!

Can't wait!!

Senor Votto

If Pujols can get suspended for 50 games that would help the Reds out a lot

I think we did have our little "witch hung" with keymastur. I believe he was named in the list of offenders at some point as well. Perhaps the most entertaining couple of hours in redszone minor league forum history, but he came off as a bit of a jackass initially, so its not like he had many friends then. Strangely enough, once he was outed on RZ, and prior to his call up, his attitued changed a bit and he was quite informative and insightful.

Quote Originally Posted by medford View Post
    I think we did have our little "witch hung" with keymastur. I believe he was named in the list of offenders at some point as well. Perhaps the most entertaining couple of hours in redszone minor league forum history, but he came off as a bit of a jackass initially, so its not like he had many friends then. Strangely enough, once he was outed on RZ, and prior to his call up, his attitued changed a bit and he was quite informative and insightful.
    guess who outed keymastur

Turn Off Ads?