Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds WEBN Radio Commercial

Reds WEBN Radio Commercial

"Shut Up and Rock" commercial.

They way they play it every other commercial, coupled with how annoying the commercial is... its really giving me a strong hatred for Clear Channel.

Sure there are commercials that are fun to make fun of...like the Arroyo ones on FSN last season. But this one has to be the most annoying commercial I have ever heard. It makes me want to turn the radio off. As it is now, I am to the point where I have to turn the sound down when the "uh's" and "shut-ups" start.

Anyone else ever been bothered by a commercial during Reds games to the point where it sort of made you mad?
    Last edited by Fon Duc Tow; 05-08-2009 at 10:32 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds WEBN Radio Commercial

The diliberate semi-off-keyness of the "I'm so happy...yeah yeah yeah" is a distant 2nd on this year's annoying Reds radio commercials list.

That commercial is pretty annoying but nothing like the WEBN commercial. Makes me want to boycott WEBN. ...If I ever listened to it anymore that is.

Are they bringing back any new JTM commercials this year? I think they should add harang, cueto and volquez to the mix, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    Are they bringing back any new JTM commercials this year? I think they should add harang, cueto and volquez to the mix, lol.
    their commercials this year are some really generic, lame ones about a mom being able to feed her family stuff they like. They also have commercials on TV about the history of JTM, which are kinda cool. Nothing as hilarious as last year's ads with Bronson and the Crafty Left-hander.

Just to be a little positive here, I like the "Burrito Lady" commercial. Catchy!!!

The JTM spots on FSN were good last year, I agree. The one with the uber-closeup of Welch's mustache while his is cheesing about JTM or Arroyo, I could never decide.

Turn Off Ads?