Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds Jerseys

Reds Jerseys

Ok, I'll cut to the chase. I'm a heffer and wear 3x shirts. There are several different Reds jerseys I like. I'd like to get the dark red ones that button up the front. I have now been to Meijers,Walmart, Dick's Sporting Goods and one or two more that I cant remember and the biggest any of them have is a 2x. I have looked at the Reds website and the prices seemed a lot higher and it didnt mention sizes anyway. Anyone know any stores that carry bigger than 2x?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds Jerseys

You might want to check out Koch's Sporting Goods downtown or at least give them a call, but finding a 3x may be tough unless you order an authentic jersey. Size 56 is what you probably need.
    Last edited by NastyBoy; 05-11-2009 at 09:30 PM.
    "I notice that I'm throwing hard when I hear the crowd gasping," - Chapman

Turn Off Ads?