Turn Off Ads?

Thread: JC Sulbaran Video from 5/12/09

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

JC Sulbaran Video from 5/12/09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avWZd...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Uwb...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBSdD...e=channel_page

Sorry for the quality, I just did a general compression. Hopefully I will get around to uploading more high quality video.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: JC Sulbaran Video from 5/12/09

Thanks Doug. Good stuff.

Speaking of Sulbaran, Kevin Goldstein had a little tidbit on him today. He describes Sulbaran as having a plus fastball and projectable breaking ball and changeup. He also says he has a bit of a mean streak, as those seven hit batters aren't all related to his control.

I love this kids pitching motion.

Some nice action on that fastball as well, kind of a natural front door fastball like Weathers has developed and Maddux was famous for.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

I got 6 or 7 of his Bowman cards in 2 boxes I opened yesterday.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Thanks Doug -- fun to see. I think JCS could be pitching at higher level, but they'll probably keep him in Dayton to give that team a more competitive roster.

Turn Off Ads?