Turn Off Ads?

Thread: What a road trip this could have been!

What a road trip this could have been!

Sweep Zona then lose 2 games to the Padres that you were leading in late. No excuse what so ever. Both of these loses are on Dustys shoulders. I hope fans are starting to understand with these last 2 games what kind of manager we have. This season is starting to turn folks. Hope Im wrong but I know Im not i just get the same feeling Ive had the last 15 years. Were awful.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: What a road trip this could have been!

I will say this one is, not the last one. This is mainly the stupidity of overpaying for a closer. A guy is making $12 mil and we baby him to the point of a 16 inning game and we don't even put him in. It's freaking ridiculous.

need to sit gonzo, have the same lineup that was out there vs. arizona. it was clicking, maybe janish at short tomorrow for sure. hairston either in right or 3rd again. need to make some roster moves stat! this one was definitely on Dusty, last night was on the pitchers more so. Still 4 games over .500. Not in the cellar. Padres are tough at home, always. Still an above avg. month of May all around.

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Is there anything worse than watching the Reds try to play baseball in the state of California?

any predictions the "sunday specials"?

And no Im not slamming anyone this is just based on Votto's health, length tonight, etc.

Ca: Hannigan
    1b: Rosales (im guessing that Hernandez is PH only tomorrow)
    2b: Phillips
    3b: Hairston
    ss: Janish
    RF: Bruce
    CF: Tavares/ Dickerson/McDonald/
    LF: Dickerson?/McDonald?
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    any predictions the "sunday specials"?

And no Im not slamming anyone this is just based on Votto's health, length tonight, etc.

Ca: Hannigan
    1b: Rosales (im guessing that Hernandez is PH only tomorrow)
    2b: Phillips
    3b: Hairston
    ss: Janish
    RF: Bruce
    CF: Tavares/ Dickerson/McDonald/
    LF: Dickerson?/McDonald?

I believe we may go back to the old winning/sweeping lineup tomorrow. With Janish at short and Rosales back at 3rd. Maybe give Hernandez a day off, we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by cbowen2112 View Post
    I believe we may go back to the old winning/sweeping lineup tomorrow. With Janish at short and Rosales back at 3rd. Maybe give Hernandez a day off, we shall see.
    Who would play 1b then if you give Hernandez a day off and Rosales at 3b?
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Turn Off Ads?