Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Getting Married & Thailand Suggestions?

Getting Married & Thailand Suggestions?

I'm getting married next weekend in Chicago. Do you think it's bad to follow the draft from a honeymoon? (I fully plan on doing so )

Has anyone been to Thailand? We are doing Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Koh Phi Phi and Koh Samui. Let me know if you have any great restaurant/activity recommendations, or general suggestions for those places. Thanks!
    Go BLUE!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Getting Married & Thailand Suggestions?

First of all, congrats on your upcoming marriage!! Have fun in Thailand- you'll have an AMAZING time!! I went to Phuket last September and still can't stop gushing about my amazing trip. We went on a speedboat tour, did a lot of shopping, and went to Phuket FantaSea (cheesy, but fun!). Enjoy your wedding and honeymoon!!
    BARRY LARKIN
    "You made me hope for something better
    And made me reach for something more"

"Love is doing all the little things that don't show up in the box score."

Quote Originally Posted by Benihana View Post
    I'm getting married next weekend in Chicago. Do you think it's bad to follow the draft from a honeymoon? (I fully plan on doing so )

Only if you get caught.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

I wasn't thinking much about baseball on my honeymoon.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Quote Originally Posted by OldRightHander View Post
    I wasn't thinking much about baseball on my honeymoon.
    Sheesh, ORH, my wife and I got married on October 3, 1981 (second last day of the baseball season). She was from Missouri and I am from Cincy and we both were disappointed that the Reds and Cards, with the two best records in baseball that season, were shut out of the playoffs. We watched the playoff games from our little cottage in New Hampshire.

Now had the internet been around, my wife might have had the same reaction she has now when I go to check things...
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Watch Locked Up Abroad on NatGeo and don't do anything those people have done.

Congrats! and have fun on the honeymoon. I would love to see Thailand I just don't know if I would feel comfortable doing so.

High five!

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post

Congrats! and have fun on the honeymoon. I would love to see Thailand I just don't know if I would feel comfortable doing so.

I love that show and agree with your advice!

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post

Thread hijack alert:

I love Locked Up Abroad. I love how after the fact the person will say "you know, it sounds dumb now....." after discussing how they tried to smuggle 53 tons of coke hidden in their contact lens solution bottle.

Great show.

I hope you enjoyed your wedding and honeymoon.

* Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2 View Post
    I hope you enjoyed your wedding and honeymoon.
    Thanks! It was great. Highly recommend Thailand and the Maldives if for you're up for some exotic travel. Bring your bank account with you to the latter.
    Go BLUE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benihana View Post
    Not if you're marrying a scout.

First time married?
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Turn Off Ads?