Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Any more evidence needed that Votto is the MVP of this team?

Any more evidence needed that Votto is the MVP of this team?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Any more evidence needed that Votto is the MVP of this team?

nope hopefully everyone realizes this...

Hard to argue such a complete, thorough and concise, well-laid out, articulate and grammatically correct diatribe like that.

PEACE

-BLEEDS
    I think that in a year or two, one of these guys - Frazier, Dorn, Valaika, Cumberland, Stubbs - will be ready to replace Dunn. They won't hit as many home runs as Dunn, but they should have similar OPS. - 757690, July 22, 2008

Alonso will be playing 1B for the REDS and batting 4th one year from today. - Kingspoint, July 9, 2009

Wouldn't have argued that before, unfortunately now instead of needing one good bat, we're in need of two. Hope everything is alright with Votto, should be founding something out soon.

Dude Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    I disagree with your "....", but I do agree with the last ".".

Really has me thinking now. :

I grow weary of all the hand-wringing nonsense I see on this site. This, is the only sensible thru and thru thread I can find here. Yes, this is Joey Votto's team, if he can be healthy, let's hope. In the meantime... Hey, are there actually knowledgeable realists on the "elite" Old Red Guard side of this site? (Dunno, since my lineage must be suspect, so I don't even bother to check it out). Otherwise, I'm done.

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gedred69 View Post
    I grow weary of all the hand-wringing nonsense I see on this site. This, is the only sensible thru and thru thread I can find here. Yes, this is Joey Votto's team, if he can be healthy, let's hope. In the meantime... Hey, are there actually knowledgeable realists on the "elite" Old Red Guard side of this site? (Dunno, since my lineage must be suspect, so I don't even bother to check it out). Otherwise, I'm done.
    Whoa. Sorry. When we're on the same level maybe we can talk baseball sometime?
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

Maybe tonight against the Phillies was a chance for Brandon Phillips to show that this is his team too. He started incredibly cold, but is starting to warm up with the weather. His huslte as of late is nice to see. I have bashed him on here in the past, but he seems to be focused on taking the load off of Votto and trying to help this team win while he is gone.
    WE DON'T, WE DON'T, WE DON'T MESS AROUND HEY!

Dude Rock

If Joey gets healthy, this team will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by fugowitribe View Post
    Maybe tonight against the Phillies was a chance for Brandon Phillips to show that this is his team too. He started incredibly cold, but is starting to warm up with the weather. His huslte as of late is nice to see. I have bashed him on here in the past, but he seems to be focused on taking the load off of Votto and trying to help this team win while he is gone.
    Agreed, I love Votto, and BPhill is my boy, and I have seen Phillips struggle in the 4 and what not, but he is turning it on and it is fun to watch. Here is to Joey's health and getting him back, after all maybe they can be a fun 2,3 or 3,4 punch with Phillips batting before Votto, who wants to face Votto.

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

I was holding out for McDonald as sleeper MVP... :

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Rock View Post
    I disagree with your "....", but I do agree with the last ".".

Really has me thinking now. :
    Though usually long-winded, I had absolutely nothing to add.

Quote Originally Posted by fugowitribe View Post

Phillips is definitely second in line, with Harang third. Just my opinion.

Turn Off Ads?