Turn Off Ads?

Thread: going to june 5th game

going to june 5th game

Hey guys,
    I'm taking my daughter to her 1st reds game on friday the 5th of june against the cubs. I'm looking for 4 tickets, and didn't know if there were any season ticket holders out there that might not be going that i could buy some tickets off of. I want to get the best seats i can without paying an arm and a leg. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: going to june 5th game

Best bet is still to call the Reds ticket office directly. There is this thing called "stub-hub" for season ticket and partial season ticket holders, to manage and/or sell tickets they aren't going to use. Don't think the "big ticket" sellers have access to that.

Whatever you do, get good seats so your little one will want to come back again and again. (We must develop fans for the future)!!!!

Avoid Hub Stub at all costs, they are killing sports and entertainment in general, buying up tickets and reselling them at a profit, esp when there are sell outs cause they bought them all.
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Avoid Hub Stub at all costs, they are killing sports and entertainment in general, buying up tickets and reselling them at a profit, esp when there are sell outs cause they bought them all.
    I agree. I would try ebay and craigs list first.

I have 2 available i'll sell for face. they are $12 per seat.

email me at daytoncj@gmail.com

Turn Off Ads?