Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: angry astros fan

angry astros fan

I always like to read the opposing teams media coverage when they play the reds. I came across this post by a very angry astros fan. I just had to post it so others could read. Isn't nice not to be in last place.

"This team...I hate this team. They cant win at home, they cant win in the clutch, they cant hold leads, they cant pitch over 7 innings. Wandy Rodriguez is our ace because Roy is done. DONE! He's done unless he throws against the, Reds every start but he makes two-three inexcusable mistakes every game! He makes me miss Chris Holt this year. I want Wade Miller back. I hate this team. Thanks for showing up for the first month and a half of the year Lance! Try warming up before you swing through curveballs every game. Try taking some BP before you go out there and fan the centerfielder with the strength of your missed swings. Carlos Lee is making ridiculous money this year because our owner had his wallet stolen by Tal Smith, and Miggy Tejada is a lying, cheating, below-average shortstop who can has barely any power, range, or speed anymore. We did not trade for a punch-and-judy hitter, I dont care if he's hitting .325! He was brought here to hit 30 dingers, drive in 115, and score 90-100 runs. I hate him, and I want to take a bat to his kneecaps. Better let Pence do it, actually, since he is the ONLY one hitting the way he should be! Gah! Hey, Matsui, in America, in American baseball, we like to HIT the ball! Oh, and bullpen, Mike Hampton, Russ Ortiz, and Brian Moehler, your job is to prevent the other team from scoring! Was that not in your contract? Did you not get that memo? Oh, and look at all the help on the horizon! I cant wait for the 45-year Doug Brocail to come back, or 'Papa Grande' Valverde. They'll be able to haul around the broken bodies of Chris Sampson and Tim Byrdak after Cooper runs them into the ground. I hate this team, I hate the owner, I hate their constantly angry manager, I hate their general manager, and I hate their owner, who has led this team into a catastrophic slump since going to the World Series in 2004. Blow up the team! Trade Roy for prospects, right now, trade him to the Red Sox or Mets. Trade Carlos Lee to any team that needs a hitter, pay half his salary, and be grateful for whatever prospects they give you. Trade Jose Valverde and bring up some kid to pitch in the 9th, because we can forget save situations from now on. Send Miggy Tejada on a train as soon as his contract is up. Cut Matsui, just cut him, cut him now, and play Maysonet or anybody else. Cut Geoff Blum and let Saccomano play third. Cut those disasters of Jason Michaels, Mike Hampton, and Russ Ortiz. Bring up the ten best players in the system, play them 60 games and see what happens. Just blow up the team. I hate this team, they make me sick. It makes me sick to see that Paulino is a starter for us. It makes me sick that a reliable reliever in our bullpen is named Jeff Fulchino. It makes me sick that we had to sign Pudge Rodriquez because our farm system can't give us one major league quality catcher. The only thing I like watching is Hunter Pence hit and Wandy pitch. That's it, and Ive been an Astros fan since I was 7. I hate this team.
    "Now I'm done."--Brady Quinn"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: angry astros fan

lol, whered you find this at

Dude Rock

I think he should quit holding back how he really feels.

Yes........I'm thankful for our farm system.

I certainly felt the same way about the Reds a few years back! Losing gets old in a hurry and we have had ten years of it. I hope this year is the beginning of a turn around.

OMG I am dying right now. That was hilarious.

His point is logical: when Wandy Rodriguez is your ace......Houston, you have a problem.

Dude Rock

Would you trade Bailey straight up for Oswalt? Roy has dominated us and obviously likes pitching in GABP. LOL.

Houston really was lucky to win as many games as they did last year. They aren't a very good team, and have done a poor job in rebuilding since the Biggio/Bagwell/Clemens, etc era. Didn't they get outscored last season by the opposition? They were very lucky to be in the thick of things.

Nice to see some other NL Central team (besides Pitt) wallowing in misery. Good riddance. Lets sweep em.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Rock View Post
    Would you trade Bailey straight up for Oswalt? Roy has dominated us and obviously likes pitching in GABP. LOL.
    A 32 year old pitcher with a career record of 130-66 and a 3.17 ERA. HELL YES.

Dude Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty623 View Post
    A 32 year old pitcher with a career record of 130-66 and a 3.17 ERA. HELL YES.
    How much does Roy make and for how long?

I wouldnt laugh to hard....that was us a few years ago.

wow, where was this found?

now that was funny.

Indeed it is very good to have a very good farm system coming into fruition.

And it is good that the Astros are doing poorly.

Cry me a river. His favorite team was in the World Series not 4 years ago. He's been following a team that won 86 games last year, and has been over .500 virtually every year for the last 15 years.

Turn Off Ads?