Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Owings on front page of MLB.

Owings on front page of MLB.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Dude Rock

Re: Owings on front page of MLB.

Good article. Thanks for posting.

So, why does the fool Baker bat him 9th?

Answer?

Because he's a fool.

Good read, thanks!

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    So, why does the fool Baker bat him 9th?

Answer?

Because he's a fool.
    This is no defense of Baker's managing skills, which often leave me pulling my hair out as well, but you don't bat him 6th or 7th because, if he gets shelled like he's prone to do, you have a typically limp-wristed pitcher or pinch hitter behind your best bats the rest of the game.

Thanks to Bob Boone, I realize there are worse things than Dusty Baker and really don't mind him or get worked up over small things like that.
    "I was on tour in the US back in '89 and we we did a show in Cincinnati. During that show I shouted out, 'It's great to be in Cincinnati!' That was a lie." -- David Bowie

Turn Off Ads?