Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dusty great manager?

Dude Rock

Re: Dusty great manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    Gee, he pinch hit Dickerson in a one run game. Well you certainly convinced me. What a dope that Dusty Baker is. You certainly have proven your point. What a horrible decision.

And I bet you complained about this before the move failed too. If not, that would make you a second guesser, and nobody around here ever does that do they?
    Actually, I didn't like the move either. I failed to understand how they didn't bunt there or send someone up who could bunt. It was such an obvious move, no wonder Dusty didn't do it. Is Dickerson dating Dusty's daughter now?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Rock View Post
    Is Dickerson dating Dusty's daughter now?
    Wow what an original joke. Really imagininative.

I decided a long time ago that people around here that talk this kind of smack have a lot more issues than questioning Dusty's managerial skills. Wonder why these types don't make jokes about Mike Lincoln dating Dusty's daughter?
    Last edited by Mutaman; 06-01-2009 at 01:45 AM.

I just wish this team would not have been swept by the Brewers...

Dude Rock

Wow what an original joke. Really imagininative.

I decided a long time ago that people around here that talk this kind of smack have a lot more issues than questioning Dusty's managerial skills. Wonder why these types don't make jokes about Mike Lincoln dating Dusty's daughter?
    If you're trying to make this about race, you're way off dude. Lighten up. I'm not the first to make that joke. It's called an ongoing joke.

Your comments say more about you than me. This has nothing to do about race, and I take serious offense to your accusation.

If you're trying to make this about race, you're way off dude. Lighten up. I'm not the first to make that joke. It's called an ongoing joke.

It wasn't funny the first time, and it isn't funny the 1,0000th time. And I never believed this joke woud be made if one of the players was white. I have no knowledge what your intent was about.

Dude Rock

It wasn't funny the first time, and it isn't funny the 1,0000th time. And I never believed this joke woud be made if one of the players was white. I have no knowledge what your intent was about.
    1. I wasn't the first to make the joke.
    2. I've probably seen the ongoing joke atleast 10 or more times.
    3. My intent had nothing to do with race.

1. I wasn't the first to make the joke.
    2. I've probably seen the ongoing joke atleast 10 or more times.
    3. My intent had nothing to do with race.
    Fair enough. Lets beat the Cardinals.

Dude Rock

Fair enough. Lets beat the Cardinals.
    Agreed. Peace.

Agreed. Peace.

Gee, he pinch hit Dickerson in a one run game. Well you certainly convinced me. What a dope that Dusty Baker is. You certainly have proven your point. What a horrible decision.

And I bet you complained about this before the move failed too. If not, that would make you a second guesser, and nobody around here ever does that do they?
    Actually I did......I can't prove it so please just take my word for it. I don't want to get into these type of arguments. I was just blowing off a little steam after what seemed to be a very easy choice for Dusty. I over reacted a little. All in all, he is the manager of a Reds team that is winning, so I will still pay to see his team play. I hope he can motivate the guys enough to take two out of three from the Cards. Go Reds.
    WE DON'T, WE DON'T, WE DON'T MESS AROUND HEY!

Turn Off Ads?