Turn Off Ads?

Thread: When Reds win, you can feel good in this thread

When Reds win, you can feel good in this thread

Since I'm really tired of all the negativity that goes on in the Sun Deck, I decided to take this idea from the ORG and start this thread in the Sun Deck.
    YouTube - Louie G - The Deal - FULL (Jay Bruce/Reds Anthem)
    ^^ Jay Bruce Theme Song

2009 Reds Attendance Record 2-1
    2010 Reds Attendance Record 2-2 ***Attended NLDS Game 3***
    2011 Reds Attendance Record 1-0

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: When Reds win, you can feel good in this thread

what negativity.

The reds are winning. I feel great.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75754

The thread that get posted on daily...and yes alot of people are feeling good right now but how many are going to stay positive if we go into another mini slump??

Oh and Reds are going 5-2 on this roadtrip
    Last edited by Shawn_RedsFan; 05-28-2009 at 01:53 PM.
    YouTube - Louie G - The Deal - FULL (Jay Bruce/Reds Anthem)
    ^^ Jay Bruce Theme Song

2009 Reds Attendance Record 2-1
    2010 Reds Attendance Record 2-2 ***Attended NLDS Game 3***
    2011 Reds Attendance Record 1-0

Win or lose at least they are hustling!

Hey I will take the sweep happily! I was really impressed with the Reds during this entire homestand. Our best bats were kept out or injured and we made it happen. Winning in the division always feels good.

As for the negativity in the Sun Deck, maybe I am oblivious, but I dont really see it. Sure, there is disagreement, and some people are more skeptical of the team than others, but other message boards are MUCH worse. I think for the most part the Sun Deck posters are informed and relatively positive. If you wanna feel better about the posters in the Sun Deck, read the comments on Fay's blog. I feel sorry for the Enquirer mods. They are always just throwing up their hands.

REDS BASEBALL, i love it, our pitching has kept us in the ball game, and when we get everyone healthy we are going to be better offensively

Dude Rock

I feel good.........and I knew that I would.........I feel nice........like sugar and spice......

Turn Off Ads?