Turn Off Ads?
Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Kentucky Wildcats Men's Basketball - 4th edition

Re: 2009 Kentucky Wildcats Men's Basketball - 4th edition

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    Not so much, eh? Miami got a little hosed. Even Pratt thought the last play was a foul. Oh well. Lots of puckered butts in Ky tonight.
    I watched the YouTube of the last seconds. You didn't get a good view but it look to me that the Miami player didn't attempt the shot in time. They only had a half second left and it looked to me like a full second + elasped before he shot. Miami did get hosed on that no call on a Stevenson block. That was an easy goal tend that wasn't called. You have to give Coles a lot of credit for not getting a technical over that. I know I would have done my Mike Davis impersonation over that one.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    I watched the YouTube of the last seconds. You didn't get a good view but it look to me that the Miami player didn't attempt the shot in time. They only had a half second left and it looked to me like a full second + elasped before he shot. Miami did get hosed on that no call on a Stevenson block. That was an easy goal tend that wasn't called. You have to give Coles a lot of credit for not getting a technical over that. I know I would have done my Mike Davis impersonation over that one.
    I agree. After I saw it again, I think all the contact happened after time expired.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

On TBK, they are saying the reason Liggins is out is because of an issue last season. After he serves his "time" this year, he'll be back to playing for us. What did I miss last season?

When did this happen last year?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    On TBK, they are saying the reason Liggins is out is because of an issue last season. After he serves his "time" this year, he'll be back to playing for us. What did I miss last season?
    Weird. You would think with a new coach it would be a new start.

Dodson is supposedly being suspended for something going on in practice.

I thought this was hilarious. If we didn't have Cal, I would start a petition to steal Charlie Coles from Miami.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnilJ...layer_embedded
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

http://www.justin.tv/funchester if you want to watch the game and don't have the channel...

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    http://www.justin.tv/funchester if you want to watch the game and don't have the channel...
    Thank you. You made my evening. I was looking all over for the game and couldn't find it.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Someone just said in chat that Liggins is in trouble for missing classes. No idea how credible that is, but it makes sense.

Sam Houston St ON FIRE from the 3PT line. Miami (OH) part 2. I think they have 12 threes already. Almond is 8-11 for 3.

Regardless, we're up by 11. Big Cuz has 18 pts 10 reb 2 stl 1 blk AT THE HALF.

102-92. Big Cuz 27-18

No bench points. Then again, they rarely played [only 3 shots]. The starters were VERY tired towards the end.

Corey Allmond had 11 3's. Defending the perimeter is going to be a problem. Here's hoping they get it straightened out before Saturday or even heading into playing Virginia or Stanford.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

On a recruiting note, Tobias Harris announced for Tennessee earlier. I was hoping if it wasn't UK it would be Syracuse.

92-63 win over Rider.

PPatt 19 pts 18 reb
    Big Cuz 18 pts 6 reb 5 blks (15 min; foul trouble?)
    John Wall 21 pts 11 asts 6 reb 3 stl 2 blks

Stat of the day? Rider 4-17 from the 3pt line

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Keep in mind that this Rider team beat a then-ranked Mississippi State on their home court November 13.

John Wall is a human highlight reel...
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Turn Off Ads?