Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Saturday May 30th 5/30/09 Minor League Updates

Re: Saturday May 30th 5/30/09 Minor League Updates

Quote Originally Posted by icehole3 View Post
    he (membengal) jumped in when I was responding to redhawk61's post and all I was saying is just because Alonso goes 2-2 no need for him to be in AAA, I understand membengal not caring about Sarasota, but he aint the GM and thats why you see the true GM not making moves because of guys having a great game, they make the adjustments IMO when someone at the big league level gets hurt, when someone in the minors ahead of Alonso gets hurt, after a draft, thats when you see those moves come because they try to keep things balanced (a couple of player at each position at each level), I know you guys like Alonso, I do too, but he aint moving until the GM has to make a move because of the draft and someone goes on the DL.
    You said this:

good spot start by Parch, if you take Alonso away from Sarasota doesnt that leave them without much, keep things balanced and at least wait until after the draft, there's no hurry.
    membengal responded:

I could not care less about Sarasota's needs as a team.
    And he was 100% right. Affiliates, especially ones on the way out, serve the major league organization, not the other way around. No one cares about the Sarasota Reds, not even people in Sarasota, who barely show up for Sarasota Reds games.

I'll let you be the judge of your response to membengal making a perfectly valid point.

For the record, I could care less about Yonder Alonso. I don't like him. I don't dislike him.
    Last edited by M2; 05-31-2009 at 04:57 PM.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

2. Turn Off Ads?

dude, I know what I said and it was in response to the poster saying, OK Alonso is hot lets move him up, Im saying no, no need to move him at this time let him stay in Sarasota until the draft, I dont care about Sarasota's record either, you want him to be right, you want to be right, I said OK youre right Im wrong, what the ___ else do you want me to do, youre right OK, you win I lose

what the ___ else do you want me to do
    I'm not the one you ought to be addressing.

youre the one pushing this thing on, I said youre right
    Last edited by icehole3; 05-31-2009 at 05:57 PM.

youre the one pushing this thing on, I said youre right
    Right. Wrong. Who cares? You done with your tantrum yet?

I won't be finding out because this board magically allows me to ignore you.

Turn Off Ads?