Thread: Another epic fail by Milton Bradley

Another epic fail by Milton Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Another epic fail by Milton Bradley

I was watching the game when that happened. I fell in the floor laughing.

From the main page I saw "Another epic fail by Milton" and was really hoping Eric Milton had stopped being a decent back-end starter for LA.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Heres a link of the video from the Cubs broadcast:

http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/media/vi...08757&c_id=chc

Speaking of epic fail, anyone see Luis Castillo drop a routine pop up to lose the game for the Mets? With the Mets winning 8-7 in the 9th inning and runners on first and second with two outs, A-Rod hit a routine pop up to second base. Luis Castillo was camped underneath the ball but somehow the ball popped out of his glove and two runs scored resulting in a 9-8 Yankees win. Crazy.

Here's the video:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/...=.jsp&c_id=nyy

I feel sorry for Castillo. Mets fans will never let him hear the end of that. I've always liked Castillo, he's been a solid player throughout his career...but that was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    I was watching the game when that happened. I fell in the floor laughing.

he also missed a flyout earlier and had a base running blunder as well.
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Speaking of epic fail, anyone see Luis Castillo drop a routine pop up to lose the game for the Mets? With the Mets winning 8-7 in the 9th inning and runners on first and second with two outs, A-Rod hit a routine pop up to second base. Luis Castillo was camped underneath the ball but somehow the ball popped out of his glove and two runs scored resulting in a 9-8 Yankees win. Crazy.

Here's the video:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/...=.jsp&c_id=nyy

I feel sorry for Castillo. Mets fans will never let him hear the end of that. I've always liked Castillo, he's been a solid player throughout his career...but that was bad.
    I actually watched that in all its live incredibleness and I don't usually watch other teams' games. In Castillo's defense, the ball probably got caught in that Yankee Stadium Jet Stream everyone is talking about. (Hey...it's a perfectly good excuse).

But it was classic. Made me actually prefer losing tonight the way the REDS did.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

High five!

Epik Fale!

Quote Originally Posted by oneupper View Post
    I actually watched that in all its live incredibleness and I don't usually watch other teams' games. In Castillo's defense, the ball probably got caught in that Yankee Stadium Jet Stream everyone is talking about. (Hey...it's a perfectly good excuse).

But it was classic. Made me actually prefer losing tonight the way the REDS did.
    I wonder how many people angrily turned the channel as soon as the pop up became apparent only to find out later the Yankees won? The bad part is that it happened to the Mets, but then the Yankees, and Arod, benefitted :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

I guess I'm conflicted

Quote Originally Posted by toledodan View Post
    he also missed a flyout earlier and had a base running blunder as well.
    I liked the booer they focused in on. That was good form on the "boo"

To have things like that happen at a softball game with thirty people watching is humiliating enough, but to have it happen with the glare of thousands of eyes and thousands more watching over and over on the Internet must be really tough.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Turn Off Ads?