I am really concerned about Aaron Harang. The last two starts he has barely thrown his slider, which is one of his keys to success. Red flag that he is not healthy? Also, I have not seen anyone dismiss Brantley's analysis of his mechanics as being off base, so I assume he was onto something. Did he come up with himself? Will he share his findings with Pole, or does this violate protocol? Is this known but there is nothing Aaron can do about it?

Just a lot of questions after watching his last two outings, with decreased velocity, avoiding the slider, command issues, and meatball fastballs that were supposed to be down to Fielder and Pujols twice. And, with all due respect to Brantley, if he is providing this analysis over the airwaves, certainly the scouts looking to deal with the Reds see these issues as well, making his value on the market decrease should we need him as a trading chip to improve the club.

Or, is he just in a funk, an adjustment will click, and he'll be back to low 90s fastball, slider effective pitching that we are accustomed to?