Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Gameday overrun with country music fans!

Gameday overrun with country music fans!

So I'm sitting here at Gameday Sports Cafe on Pete Rose Way awaiting the hot matchup tonight between Zambrano and Owings enjoying some tasty Jagermeister. Instead of the usual plague of Cubs fans, instead the place is packed with teenage girls and/or country music fans awaiting Keith Urban and Taylor Swift at the US Bank Arena.

Some country station (B 105) is blaring something unlistenable and teenage girls are screaming for backstage passes. Please, Lord, let 5:40 come so I can get in the game (no mention from anyone of that happening at all!).

I guess I'm seeing where Cincinnati's priorities lie!
    Last edited by nineworldseries; 06-05-2009 at 05:12 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Gameday overrun with country music fans!

id rather see Taylor Swift too

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Those aren't country music artists.

Quote Originally Posted by nineworldseries View Post
    So I'm sitting here at Gameday Sports Cafe on Pete Rose Way awaiting the hot matchup tonight between Zambrano and Owings enjoying some tasty Jagermeister. Instead of the usual plague of Cubs fans, instead the place is packed with teenage girls and/or country music fans awaiting Keith Urban and Taylor Swift at the US Bank Arena.

Some country station (B 105) is blaring something unlistenable and teenage girls are screaming for backstage passes. Please, Lord, let 5:40 come so I can get in the game (no mention from anyone of that happening at all!).

I guess I'm seeing where Cincinnati's priorities lie!
    Why trash country music? Im not a fan of country music (in fact the only music I like is from the 50's and 60's) either but I dont trash it by calling it unlistenable. If you dont like it fine but keep the opinion to your self.

Quote Originally Posted by fewfirstchoice View Post
    Why trash country music? Im not a fan of country music (in fact the only music I like is from the 50's and 60's) either but I dont trash it by calling it unlistenable. If you dont like it fine but keep the opinion to your self.
    nope, he's definitely right on that account, it's unlistenable.
    I hope it's never sunny in Philly again.

Quote Originally Posted by TC81190 View Post
    nope, he's definitely right on that account, it's unlistenable.
    @#$% my @#$%^*&

Quote Originally Posted by fewfirstchoice View Post
    why trash country music? Im not a fan of country music (in fact the only music i like is from the 50's and 60's) either but i dont trash it by calling it unlistenable. If you dont like it fine but keep the opinion to your self.
    hahahahahahahahahaha
    2010 Mock Draft Selections (picking for Rays)

Bryce Brentz
    Brandon Workman
    Kris Bryant
    Matt Lipka
    Rick Hague

What? Taylor Swift can sing??

Turn Off Ads?